• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Telling on my daughter...

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
This morning my youngest, 9, asked me for 1.00 for ice cream at school. I told her to go to my office and get 4 quarters off of my desk. Later I come up to start working and find 4 of my silver .50 pieces gone!!! I was ready to kill her, expecting that she's spending them on ice cream. I almost went to the school to retrieve them. She gets home from school and I meet her at the door asking about the .50 pieces. She tells me that she took them and put them in her piggy bank. I retrieved them and traded her for some non-silver .50 pieces. She's happy. I'm happy and I didn't have to go to jail. All's well that ends well. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

BCD

Time to

Train her, in prior 1964 history , and get her swinging a detector, glad you got them back, your a lucky man, because if she spent them, most likely THEY would not give them back HOWBOUTIT

A young girl enters an ice cream shop...

and the worker behind the counter whispered to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

Then he holds a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other and asks, “Which do you want?”

The girl takes the two quarters and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” “That kid is dumb!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young girl coming out of the ice cream store.

“Hey, little girl! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the two quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The girl licked her ice cream cone and replied,

“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is a good one. Never heard that joke before.

BCD

A young girl enters an ice cream shop...

and the worker behind the counter whispered to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

Then he holds a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other and asks, “Which do you want?”

The girl takes the two quarters and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” “That kid never is dumb!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young girl coming out of the ice cream store.

“Hey, little girl! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the two quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The girl licked her ice cream cone and replied,

“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Back
Top Bottom