Another Good Week In SoCal For Silver, Old Coins, and Relics

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds that I cleaned up from a couple hunts a week ago. I managed 8 silver coins, almost 40 wheaties, an indian head penny, buffalo nickel, and some fun relics and marbles.

If anyone knows what the uncle sam thingy is from, let me know.

Enjoy and have a good week.

Attachments

• DF845CF4-111A-44EE-A929-E79ED31AAA17.jpg
    DF845CF4-111A-44EE-A929-E79ED31AAA17.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_7443.jpg
    IMG_7443.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_7461.jpg
    IMG_7461.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_7452.jpg
    IMG_7452.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 306
Knowing the pathetic sickly parks you're getting these tallies from, My hat's off to you :chaplin:

That buffalo cleaned up nice !

Your off to a very fine start Jason to 2021. I'm sure it will be even better as the year provides. I look at you recoveries with envy as it will be at least two months before the frozen tundra crowd of Wisconsin can start our season. In the meantime I hope your finds keep us motivated through the bleak time of our year. Trapper

On par for another record year Jason, congrats on the shiny and cool finds, The Uncle Sam thing is pretty cool. Good luck, Mark

Killed it once again! Congrats.
Thanks
Knowing the pathetic sickly parks you're getting these tallies from, My hat's off to you :chaplin:

That buffalo cleaned up nice !
Thanks Tom. SOS pads work well on Buffs.
Great roundup, as usual. Congrats, the crystal marbles are a cool find.
Thanks. I think one of the marbles is an old German one but in rough shape.
Cracking 2k in silver coins is an awesome achievement!
Thanks and you noticed that milestone. I found it on Monday and was going to including it in my next post when I clean those finds up.
Wow! Great haul!
Thanks
Great group of finds. At first glance I thought that clipped Roosevelt was a piece of Spanish Reale.
Thanks and I wish it was park of a reale.
Your off to a very fine start Jason to 2021. I'm sure it will be even better as the year provides. I look at you recoveries with envy as it will be at least two months before the frozen tundra crowd of Wisconsin can start our season. In the meantime I hope your finds keep us motivated through the bleak time of our year. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. I hope for an early thaw for you buddy!
On par for another record year Jason, congrats on the shiny and cool finds, The Uncle Sam thing is pretty cool. Good luck, Mark
Thanks so much Mark!

Dude you are a silver magician! Amazing lot there! Uncle Sam is rad! What’s the Alabama token about? Looks silver? Man you do good work, holy cwap!

Back
Top Bottom