First Hunt of 2021 -- Bling On A String!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
I got out for a couple hours this afternoon but didn't find much. But it was good to get out -- the temp was in the low 50s!

First item I found was the happy face on a string! I thought maybe that might be an omen that this was going to be a good hunt -- well not so much! I did find one other bling item a heart with stones in it but it is not of a precious metal or anything super good. But it's always nice to find something other than coins. And of course I found a pull tab and only $0.29.

So this will have to count as my first hunt in 2021! Maybe I'll find something better next time!

Thanks for looking! Good luck and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_192309.jpg
    IMG_20210118_192309.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 328
It was good that you got out even if the finds were slim. And.....you're 29 cents ahead of me because I haven't been out yet this year :yes:

Right now the temp is about 28 degrees! But I understand it is supposed to reach about 51 today and it is sunny out so maybe I have a chance to get out today!

Thunderstorms are expected tomorrow evening through Monday with temps in the low 70's and may have hail and high winds! Yikes!:shock:

Back
Top Bottom