1892 Was A Good Year - First Week of 2021 Finds

Congrats Jason, another fine report with some excellent saves. Too many honorable mentions to mention. lol Love the 1892 Barber. That just happens to be my oldest silver coin to date. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark. I hope your doing well and able to get out and detect. Maybe this is the year you break your oldest coin mark.
Nice report, as usual. But the half of a silver Roosevelt does not count as an entire "coin". Oh so sorry, no atteboys for half coins ! :laughing:
Thanks Tom and silver is silver. I count it :laughing:
Nice job. I never get tired of the turn of the century and early 1900's finds. Your posts always inspire me to get out there and get some! Oh, and that old die is pretty sweet. What's it made of?
Thanks buddy. Glad it inspires you and hope you find some cool stuff. The die is made of wood.
Great saves, awesome way to kick off the year
Thanks
Excellent start Jason, you have been on fire for years it seems :laughing: keep up the good hunting!
Haha thanks buddy.
Off to a great start! Congrats. I can't believe how many marbles you find. I guess people in California loose their marbles easily.
Thanks. Have you been to California? Lots of loonies here haha.
Most people in California lost their marbles! Great finds👍🏻 I still haven’t found even a Washington silver quarter!! You have a hell of a start this year!!!
Thanks
Great finds, and a great start to 2021!
Thanks
Way to go. When we going back?
Thanks
Great hunt. Cheers to 1892....:cheers:
Cheers and thanks.
besides coins, look at all the assorted stuff, really...

you must carry a big bag for your stuff

Great Stuff
Thanks and with the clad and trash I have to empty the pouch at least once during the hunts.
:laughing: So true.:lol:
Jam you are the silver man!!!
Thanks
Excellent digs Jason, especially the Barber quarter...congrats on all the finds!
Thanks Bruce
Nice finds Jam! That clipped bus token is cool, and congrats on all the shiny! And yeah, he finds so many marbles because most Californians HAVE lost all their marbles!:laughing: Glad to know you are one of the sane ones there Jam!:lol:
Haha thanks and don’t always feel sane during these times.
Awesome as usual. Nice Barber.
Thanks Jeff
Great finds bud. As for the El Paso token, you should send that back to Texas, you know my address lol.
Thanks Jason and it might show up in you mail one day.
Another "true to form" Jamflicker post. Eye candy.

Thanks for posting. I always enjoy them.
Thanks buddy
Great finds as per usual Jason ! Double wows on the Barber Quarter and the Indian !
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom