Me or Detector?

I can't comment on the DFX. Any decent machine will find stuff. Two of my oldest coins were found with a White's XLT. One of the coins a 1867 two cent piece was found in heavy iron. The other coin a 1851 Seated dime was found out of the heavy iron about 20 yards away. Those two coins have been the only coins found at that spot even though a Nokta Impact, Nox 800, XP Deus, Etrac have been over the site since. That right there tells you if you get on the right place a lesser machine can still find coins. I also had a 4 silver day with that same XLT. Those silver dimes were not super shallow either.

That being said I personally use the Equinox 800 almost exclusively now. For the money and it's versatility it's the best machine out there. Anyone who says otherwise is going against the consensus formed over the last 3 three years by thousands of users. The only machines I think can give it a run for it's money are the following CTX, Etrac, and XP Deus. All of which are more expensive.

I was wondering how thousands of people have been using the Equinox for over 3 years when they hadn't been out in big numbers for 3 years yet? Lots of people were still waiting till the fall of 2018 to get one.

Back
Top Bottom