Silver jubilee

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Went out for a hunt with Dewcon the other day. After about an hour with nothing to show we hit upon a section of beach that started giving up silver left and right. Between us we grabbed over 30 silvers including Dewey’s 2 half dollars. I found a very thin silver ring while Dewey grabbed a nice 18k earing. Quite a day.

Attachments

• C3A88DD9-BF1E-4AB7-A4FD-6A391CD02781.jpg
    C3A88DD9-BF1E-4AB7-A4FD-6A391CD02781.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 343
What? Dew hunting in Connecticut? :shock::holycow:...:D

You Conn hunters sure can dig the silver no matter the state!!

Whoa... THAT's a fun hunt! About $30 in silver melt in that pic.

👍

R5

That much silver in 1 hunt gets the :dingding: CONGRATS!

What? Dew hunting in Connecticut? :shock::holycow:...:D

You Conn hunters sure can dig the silver no matter the state!!

No Joe, I'm down here in Dew's neck of the woods- seems the not so Florida like weather is stirring up things in a good way. heading back to look for the yellow:iwish:

silver

hi Joe, congrads ! ive been hunting the beachs in s/w fl past 7 years ,have never hit a silver coin:no: a lot of good gold and ice :wow: ,heading down the end of Dec. for a couple months :cool:

Heres my best of it. We hit it one more time.... but the targets seemed more concentrated ..... and there was nothing on the rest of that beach. I think Joe ended up with as many silver that second day as me. Another guy was cleaning up when we got there and had a pretty good hall as well. But .... mine was the only gold found ..... which leaves you scratching your head with all these old floaters...... and they werent just setting on top. First time was with the Xcal..... second was the Nox. I was kind of hoping the Nox would hit some gold the Xcals and CTX missed.

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 183
You know I only got there about 10 mins before you. I was on my way out in the water when I noticed you boys up on the beach. Definitely a fun day. Fun to find my first buffalos.

The last time I found that much silver in a hunt was about 40 years ago. :lol: Congrats on one of those rare and wonderful days when the ocean opens up her purse! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom