jewelery{read this please}

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
necklaces,bracelets and rings only!

also some of you have have posted your finds but did not tally up your points and post them as well..no biggie now but please remember to post your total points along with you finds photos.

Last edited:
No matter what the outcome of the hunt it should be very fun to part take of. I posted my finds and did not add up the points due to I don't think there were any points involved with what I found.

No matter what the outcome of the hunt it should be very fun to part take of. I posted my finds and did not add up the points due to I don't think there were any points involved with what I found.

yeah thats fine as well...yall are more than welcome to post non counting finds just add somewhere in your post "no points" or somthing similar. some folks just have a huge competitive streak in em and its hard to make em all happy..this contest was made to be very simple and alot of fun but keeping it simple is hard to do.

If yall are not sure about your total points, go ahead and post your finds and I will eventually come along and tally them for you.

yeah thats fine as well...yall are more than welcome to post non counting finds just add somewhere in your post "no points" or somthing similar. some folks just have a huge competitive streak in em and its hard to make em all happy..this contest was made to be very simple and alot of fun but keeping it simple is hard to do.
Winning this contest is not a priority on my end.

some tiny Pos little 925 charm counts but a 15 gram sterling spoon handle is worthless?? Nothing like changing the rules after the thing starts, my kid does that all the time when we play games at home so I guess it is no different here.........

some tiny Pos little 925 charm counts but a 15 gram sterling spoon handle is worthless?? Nothing like changing the rules after the thing starts, my kid does that all the time when we play games at home so I guess it is no different here.........

this is exactly what im talking about i dont add the stuff an my PM box gets bombarded with messages with people peed off at me...i add the stuff and was gone for less than an hour and had 5 messages with people complaining about that...........im going back to my original point system...only jewelry excepted is necklaces,bracelets and rings......no watches,pendants,charms or other little do hickeys..i dont care if its a diamond encrusted 24k pendant if its not on a chain{the chain it was found on!} it doesnt count period.

this is exactly what im talking about i dont add the stuff an my PM box gets bombarded with messages with people peed off at me...i add the stuff and was gone for less than an hour and had 5 messages with people complaining about that...........im going back to my original point system...only jewelry accepted is necklaces,bracelets and rings......no watches,pendants,charms or other little do hickeys..i dont care if its a diamond encrusted 24k pendant if its not on a chain{the chain it was found on!} it doesnt count period.
No sweat, I'll find some other loophole :lol:

I'm not going to give anymore of my 2 cents worth to this contest. Every time I suggest something or chance something, I get fussed and/or screw something up. :lol: For now on, you probably won't hear my opinion. (unless it is something major I have to give in on.) :p

But, I will be verifying points.

I'm not going to give anymore of my 2 cents worth to this contest. Every time I suggest something or chance something, I get fussed and/or screw something up. :lol: For now on, you probably won't hear my opinion. (unless it is something major I have to give in on.) :p

But, I will be verifying points.
Now thats what I,m talking about Tinky

Attachments

• blazing-saddles-665.jpg
    blazing-saddles-665.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 149
no ear rings...then folks will be posting studs and all sorts of other ear rings and the storm will start all over again.....sorry.

Back
Top Bottom