Scored a 1959 silver Washington in a reject tray

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Had done some halves coin roll hunting and didn't find squat in $500. I got dump banks all over I can use. The one that has a trash box I even scored gold in only had a sticky coca cola dime and zinc penny. Dumped $100 in halves and didn't get shorted. Went to eat some Chinese food and caught the bank by there to dump another $150 in halves into my savings. They don't have a trash box here. Looked down in the reject tray and see a quarter. Could tell by the color there was no need to check it...SILVER!:laughing:
Dumped the halves and it gave me an extra quarter on my ticket. Halves can knock stuck coins loose and into your savings account.:D
Bottom pic is of the 14k I pulled out of the trash box before. It's usually good for at least a 925 earring back:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_0777.jpg
    SAM_0777.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 157
  • SAM_0778.jpg
    SAM_0778.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 155
  • SAM_0179.jpg
    SAM_0179.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 163
Congrats on that free silver. That gold charm is a great bonus also. All I ever get is bent coins and Canadian coins. Good luck on future hunts, both in the dirt and at the bank. : )

Awesome score! I assume it reject silver because they are heavier and think its fake?

Back
Top Bottom