Like digging 80 quarters!

ugadigger

Elite Member
I went out this morning for my final hunt of 2018. Nothing much other than a junky ring and .77 in clad, but over at the edge of the totlot a $20 bill!
e1ffc2f03e36e57e9245298f24d39b78.jpg

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice find. Pays for a lot of gas for detecting trips in the new year. Got to love those green eye ball finds.

I swear I guessed a $20 dollar bill before I even looked. What were your settings? lol

beephead

Haha! Easy pickings

Nice find. Pays for a lot of gas for detecting trips in the new year. Got to love those green eye ball finds.

Yes sir!

Nice surprise!

Thx

Sweet! Big Wild Paper!

Oh yeah I filled my propane tank and getting ready to crank up the smoker!

Using both your ears and your eyes can sometime lead to a very rewarding outing. Congrats on the $20.77 take home. Trapper

Absolutely! I went looking for any other bills but sadly that was it. Gotta love it though- it’s been raining like Seattle down here and the high today is 70 so I had to go and detect just because it is back to work on Wednesday...

Finding green bills on top of the ground always puts a smile on ones face. 2018 was a good year for you even though you didn't get out much. Good luck and HH in 2019!

Finding green bills on top of the ground always puts a smile on ones face. 2018 was a good year for you even though you didn't get out much. Good luck and HH in 2019!

Thanks! Yes it was a great year even though I only hunted a handful of times. I hope you have great success in 2019 too.

I went out this morning for my final hunt of 2018. Nothing much other than a junky ring and .77 in clad, but over at the edge of the totlot a $20 bill!
e1ffc2f03e36e57e9245298f24d39b78.jpg

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

love those finds. Only found 2 one dollar bills at the park. But a 20, sweet.

Absolutely! I went looking for any other bills but sadly that was it. Gotta love it though- it’s been raining like Seattle down here and the high today is 70 so I had to go and detect just because it is back to work on Wednesday...

boy that is for sure about the rain. Lake Lanier is 2.71 feet above full pool. They have been letting water out at such high levels rocks at Jones Bridge which are normally 2-4 feet above the river surface are now gone. But not as high as 2009 where the water covered the picnic tables adjacent to the river bank.

Went to a permission along the river last week end and nothing but mud.

Back
Top Bottom