• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

myers metal detectors

woody_g

ordered new NEL snake coil for my atpro couple of weeks ago from myers. great service he sent it priority got to texas in 2 days.now if i can just get out to use it supposed to get cold this weekend of course i am off.been raining last saturday i don't really care to play in the mud.great service from myers on the coil would recommend them.thanks

ordered new NEL snake coil for my atpro couple of weeks ago from myers. great service he sent it priority got to texas in 2 days.now if i can just get out to use it supposed to get cold this weekend of course i am off.been raining last saturday i don't really care to play in the mud.great service from myers on the coil would recommend them.thanks

Mud I get but, I don't know exactly where you are at but, where I am at here is the forecast we are looking at and I know other areas are predicted to get more. 2 to 4 inches of snow tomorrow night and 1 to 2 inches tomorrow. That means it's going to get cold.

Congrats on the coil. Let me know how you like it. I'm thinking I may get one next year.

I talked with Phil and ordered an MX5
Couldn't ask for a better purchasing experience.
He even through in some extras.
I definitely will be making Myer's my goto vendor.

That is who I bought my pinpointer from. Very happy with the service. Hope to get another good deal from him when I buy my AT Pro detector.

Back
Top Bottom