Dutchess County NY

PoTown

Hello all. Looking for someone to go hunting with in Dutchess County and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a hunting buddy give me a shout and we can put something together.

Hi Walt. You're just down Rt 9 from me. What kind of hunting do you do? Im into coinshooting and relic hunting. Maybe we could meet up and hunt somewhere? - Dave

with a name like potown i guess your from Poughkeepsie im just across the river from you in Highland. Send me a pm on here and we could plan a hunt. i go out detecting 4 to 5 times a week.

hey Fellas im in Westchester (Yonkers) and would be willing to travel up to you guys. Dutchess County is beautiful! Im into coinshooting and relic hunting as well.

-Andrew

hunting buddy

i live in hyde park, n.y. i am interested in coin hunting .i like to look along the trails along the hudson river,e-mail me maybe we can get togather to look.

Phil I grew up in Poughkeepsie/Hyde Park. Was a Detective for the City of Poughkeepsie and retired way back in 1989 at the ripe age of 40 and moved to Florida.

Check around the top of Brick Yard hill (Rt9 ) If your headed South it would be on your right side right at the top. I havent been there in years I think there was a bar there or something but that was a little north of where I am talking. It set almost right on the road but went back in quite a ways.

There was a Indian type amusement park there when I was a kid and of course last time I knew it was all over grown with trees etc as this was back in the 60s.

But there has to be some silver there look around and good luck...

Back
Top Bottom