New Rig Coming!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Well, its been a long road since I started hunting in 2013. I have found just about $8,000 in clad with my atpro and over 150 rings! A truly fabulous machine! I have been thinking about getting a new machine lately. My atpro seems to be having issues with finding clad. Not sure what is going on. I think it is time to change out. I decided to go with the Nox 800. Amazing machine!! I have been watching countless hours on this rig and it really is a sweet machine. I should be getting it this week. I am looking forward on learning it, mastering it, and taking it for a spin. I have heard and read so many things positive things about it. Once I get it, I will let you guys know how it goes. I just may have to hit the 150 plus parks again and see what I missed. LOL!! I will still use my atpro from time to time. It still works OK. I found almost $11 in clad yesterday.:lol:

atpro dude

Are we still going to call you ATPro Dude ?
or maybe EQ800 dude, Nox dude
Well I'm sure we will see enormous clad hauls that you find,
& lots of other cool finds (gold & silver rings)
:detector::bling:

Wow I can't believe AT Pro dude won't be AT Pro dude anymore :laughing: for the type of hunting you do, either machine will get the job done. Congrats on the upgrade!

Hey Dude! Yes...it should open up some of your areas for you to re-hunt!......which is good....In order to get to know your new rig speedily since you already know the dirt...

Since you have so many hours on your Pro, it may take a bit of time for your ears to readjust themselves...Also the programs available and tones and whatnot...takes a lot of Vid watching and sitting there with your machine as the vids roll so you can get the hands on idea of what all the various settings do...

Congratulations and glad you got one! I'm curious to see exactly what this NOX 800 is capable of in the hands of a Grand Master Clad Hammer!

Also, as a Minelabber, you have advanced in Societal Status and rank! You dont have to hang around or even talk to the lowlife single freakers anymore! :laughing:

$8,000 in 5 years??

Isn't that like .... $0.27 every waking hour?

I'm usually pretty content with a few bucks a week lol :lol:

Congrats on the new rig, you will enjoy it I'm sure. The only thing wrong with your AT Pro is you have found everything it could find. Now this is where Equinox will amaze you, sniffing out what is hidden. Good luck, and yea what will we call you ? HH Mark

Hey Dude! Yes...it should open up some of your areas for you to re-hunt!......which is good....In order to get to know your new rig speedily since you already know the dirt...

Since you have so many hours on your Pro, it may take a bit of time for your ears to readjust themselves...Also the programs available and tones and whatnot...takes a lot of Vid watching and sitting there with your machine as the vids roll so you can get the hands on idea of what all the various settings do...

Congratulations and glad you got one! I'm curious to see exactly what this NOX 800 is capable of in the hands of a Grand Master Clad Hammer!

Also, as a Minelabber, you have advanced in Societal Status and rank! You dont have to hang around or even talk to the lowlife single freakers anymore! :laughing:

Lololol!! Mud..you so funny! Great Master Clad Hammer..is that my new name now??

$8,000 in 5 years??

Isn't that like .... $0.27 every waking hour?

I'm usually pretty content with a few bucks a week lol :lol:

Crazy!! .27 ??? 1 quarter every hour for the passed 5 years? I am bad with math.

Well, let's see how the 800 works. Maybe I will get new life to all these parks I have been to over the years!

Are we still going to call you ATPro Dude ?
or maybe EQ800 dude, Nox dude
Well I'm sure we will see enormous clad hauls that you find,
& lots of other cool finds (gold & silver rings)
:detector::bling:

Not sure yet! Atpro dude seems like a great name but now that I am upgrading to the 800, we will see. I will still be using the ATP from time to time. But for now, my 800 will be my primary rig.!

Jason

Lololol!! Mud..you so funny! Great Master Clad Hammer..is that my new name now??

Well Yeah! You have certainly earned it! A huge influence on exactly what a person can do with a focus on a specific Subset Genre within this Sport! And then mastering it!

Hammering that amount of clad, back to back years?...Dude..thats a real accomplishment! Finding $8000 dollars clad in that time frame is the monetary equivalent to finding @600 Silver dollars! Or 6,153 Merc dimes! NOBODY has EVER done that hunting in public parks! :laughing:

At first it will be a little confusing but with use and time you will like the Equinox almost as much or more than the AT Pro.:yes:
Happy hunting.

Wow I can't believe AT Pro dude won't be AT Pro dude anymore :laughing: for the type of hunting you do, either machine will get the job done. Congrats on the upgrade!

Thanks! I am expecting to get my 800 today. I have been doing a lot of reading and watching videos lately. I even downloaded the manual ahead of time to get the in's and out's of the 800. Heard a lot of good things about the NOX. I am hoping that it will bring life to all of the parks I have been too. I will still use my ATP from time to time. It does have a TON of swing mileage on it. It would be interesting to find out how many swings I got on it.

5 Years
3 or 4 days a week.
3 or 4 hours a hunt.
200 to 300 swings a hunt??... 288,000 SWINGS on the ATP???

LOL!!

Congrats on your new machine! All I can say is, I have probably tripled my clad count from last year! And most of it was from re-hunts at the same old locations. Put a 6" coil on that thing and find dimes (silver and clad) that have been missed so many times before.

Back
Top Bottom