Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
when you have a Permit

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 12.43.38 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-02-22 at 12.43.38 PM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 671
Haha this will come in handy next time! :laughing:

I also hear there is the "Get Out of Jail" card that you can use. Not sure how well it works though!

Haha this will come in handy next time! :laughing:

I also hear there is the "Get Out of Jail" card that you can use. Not sure how well it works though!

When I was a young man in Prescott Az. they use to have frontier days (huge party weekend). And to help raise funds if you did not have western clothing on they would throw in this little jail they had setup. Now my Aunt had taken the get out of jail free card from the old monopoly set and went to play a little prank. So when they stop her for no western clothes, she plays all innocent and pretends she does not understand whats going on. As they explain what was going on to her just as they about to take her to the little jail, she whips out the get out of jail card and hands it to them. They had they mouths open as she walked away. To bad it does not work this way in real life.

Ray

Ron Swanson. A made up TV Hoosier that I'm pretty sure is the distillation of every male in my family. Although I have to admit, I do break with tradition and eat vegetables...:D

Back
Top Bottom