Gas prices in your area?

We're finding here, that the prices go up at least once a week now :shock:

The effect being, it forces up the price of everything else. Except wages and pensions. :no:

"Oil is a strategic commodity that needs to discover its real value"

Easy for him to say. Although with oil as their main source of income, and stocks dwindling, they are looking to the future.
Probably why the Arabs have bought property all over the world, as an investment.

$3.45/gal? We haven't had that for 6 months. We're going at $3.90 here in So Cal. Wait until Rudy chimes in.

I have a widget on my Mac that gives me the lowest gas price in a given
mileage radius. Right now it is telling me that the cheapest gas in my area is at a Costco station in La Habra. It is $3.60 for regular. Next lowest is at an Arco in Riverside at $3.75.

This whole ethanol push by the government is screwing up a lot of things and it doesn't really make sense from an overall energy stand point.

Interesting, Rudy. I figured since you were near the bay area you were paying their prices of $4.00+. I see on Gas Buddy it's as cheap as $3.74 in your area though. I guess one can't trust Yahoo with their doom and gloom pictures of gas price boards. Also, I see there's only a few places near downtown LA that gas is $4.

I don't think many people go to the trouble to find the cheapest gas in their area unless it is close by, and then they may spend their savings to get to it. That's how it is in the Antelope Valley. Costco and Sam's are the cheapest here. But to get to them if you live out aways would cost you your savings.

Interesting, Rudy. I figured since you were near the bay area you were paying their prices of $4.00+.

I don't live in the Bay area any longer. Wish I did as I haven't found new grounds to replace the ones I knew over there. I am now living in Claremont Ca. East of Los Angeles.

I'm not going to ask how long ago you moved from SF, Rudy. It might be embarrasing. I didn't even notice you're listed as Claremont. Do you run with the guys out in San Berdoo?

Here in Santa Cruz, CA., it is $3.79 at Costco where I buy gas as it is the cheapest I can find!

:lol: Moved last October. I did go out with Thomas in San Bernadino and his brother twice, but lost touch with him.

Jaws...Anti-chief Brody... You're gonna need a smaller boat!.... what a difference a day makes.. $3.60 here.... Seinfeld: "George is getting angry!"

Well it just went up to $3.69 here in Grayling. Friend at work said it was $3.79 in Houghtin Lake twenty miles away. You know it may not be a bad idea to invest in a locking gas cap. Thats gonna be the next thing you see is gas theft if you leave your car unattended.:shock: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom