Craziness!!!!!!!!! I don't know how else to title this one.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
My recent spots all sanded in so we packed up our gear and started looking for a new dip or ditch. It took awhile, stopped at 5 different places but finally found a low spot!

This time a year it's a travelling game here, park, walk down to the beach, check north and south with binoculars (Thanks Larry for the binoculars!) and then back into the car again until you spot an area that looks promising. I need a drone!!!

Day one gave up three bands, lower slope, swinging slow, tight grid searching an area that was giving up white fishing weights. Going over the area in every direction, over and over.

Day two didn't seem any sand moved, if anything a tad of sand moved in. Worked up higher on the slope and came up with two more gold rings. As I was detecting I saw a young boy about 10 years old with a detector. As I got closer to him I heard a high pitched target and told the boy to come check that spot. He got so excited when he heard the detector go off. His mother said it was a present and this was his first time using it. I watched him dig up a penny and then I showed him how to fill in his holes. So off he went to find another target, I turned around and started detecting again, not 10 feet from his penny and heard a low tone and up came that diamond band. :) Karen calls this instant Karma. :)

Day three didn't appear any sand moved but the targets were few and far between. Decided to try higher up on the slope into the dry sand and came up with a fantastic bracelet.

I suppose I'm on another great streak! Tomorrow though it's back to the travel and search routine. I think we have that area cleaned out.

Attachments

• three gold rings 11-27-15.jpg
    three gold rings 11-27-15.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 951
  • 2 gold rings 11-28-15.jpg
    2 gold rings 11-28-15.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 959
  • week of coins 11-29-15.jpg
    week of coins 11-29-15.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 931
  • diamond bracelet 11-29-15.jpg
    diamond bracelet 11-29-15.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 931
:dingding: That's awesome! The story is great except for the part where you kick the kid out and steal has gold! ;)

That's an awesome 3 days of beach hunts!! Wow! :shock:

Major congrats! You can now buy yourself your own set of binoculars.....or that drone! :lol:

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Correction!!! YOU cleaned out the sites..:lol: was great to see you kill it again.

My bad :) :laughing: Love hunting with you, it's your turn for gold! Next one I find I'm throwing back until you get one! Okay maybe not but it's the thought that counted right? :yes:

That's an awesome 3 days of beach hunts!! Wow! :shock:

Major congrats! You can now buy yourself your own set of binoculars.....or that drone! lol:

HH,
Raphis
Dan

I don't have to, the ones I have Larry (Itsaring) gave me as a present :)

Sweet Shards of Narsil!
I had to log back in at this late hour to congratulate you Kap!

Outstanding hunting style/system you got there! Nice work!
Thats like an entire years haul there!...love the bracelet!
Mud

Sweet Shards of Narsil!
I had to log back in at this late hour to congratulate you Kap!

Outstanding hunting style/system you got there! Nice work!
Thats like an entire years haul there!...love the bracelet!
Mud

Thank you! I know my mind is blown! Unreal three days!! Still on cloud nine!

Wow, what a haul! That's pure craziness :shock: Were you swinging DFX or Excalibur? Fantastic trio of hunts and kudos to you for helping out the kid. What kind of detector was the kid swinging?

:congras:

Back
Top Bottom