Coolest titanium ring ever! ......add this to your bucket list!!!

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
:shock: :D Just added this to my growing bucket list items to find... I think you'll want one too, just "because"! :lol:

Titanium Escape Ring:
An escape ring is a very impressive tool to have on-hand, literally, when you're in a pinch. This simple, titanium ring is cut from solid bar stock and polished to a mirror finish. Unlike other rings, though, this one has a saw and a handcuff shim pick combination tool, and both are completely hidden while you're wearing the ring. The saw is unusually flexible, which means it's comfortable to wear. This one is available in ring size 11, and to be on the safe side, it's a good idea to order one size larger than your normal ring size.

This stainless steel tool is 2" x 1/8" x 1/64", and its unusual flexibility allows it to curve around and be seated in the ring's interior. Available in five ring sizes: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (you may need to order one size larger than your normal ring size). https://www.lockpickshop.com/TITANIUM-RING.html

Attachments

• TITANIUM-RING.jpg
    TITANIUM-RING.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 355
Yeah! That would be very handy for those plastic zip tie handcuffs that are so popular...plus, now that a guy cant carry a knife anymore on a plane, a fellow needs something so as to not feel so naked. Very James Bond kind of thing there...
Mud

I think I like Digger's multi-tool ring better!

:laughing: We are ALL at risk of incarceration! Probably several times a day, just sit and think back how many 'laws' have you broken today alone?

I'm up to six that I know of...and I'm a good guy!:laughing:
Mud

Back
Top Bottom