Pouch

gliden07

Looking for options for pouches. I want a pouch that will hold my Garrett PP, Leche digging tool, has a zippered treasure pouch and a larger trash compartment. I've looked at the Garrett Camo Pouch but there aren't any decent pictures of it online? Whats everybody using??

Looking for options for pouches. I want a pouch that will hold my Garrett PP, Leche digging tool, has a zippered treasure pouch and a larger trash compartment. I've looked at the Garrett Camo Pouch but there aren't any decent pictures of it online? Whats everybody using??

I bought the Garrett....for $10 it is a steal, IMO. I have a larger Treasure Wise digger and it fits great in the large compartment. ProPointer goes on one of the loops. You can put stuff on the belt if you choose. I'm making a Kydex holster for the digger and will put it on one of the loops too.

Seems hard to beat for the price. Buy 2 and you'll have a spare.

pouches

I use a carpenters belt pouch. It holds everything i need. Look for them in lowe's home depote, any hardware store. They last a long time.

Home Depot Husky Tool Pouch

Attachments

• PB130004.JPG
    PB130004.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 381
For the PPer and digger, I'd consider a custom leather one.
Didn't price one yet, but they are making some awesome pouches.

Lots of options and opinions on that topic, I like to pack lite.
Never too far from the car to swap out for something else.

I like to pack light too. I decided until I make up my mind to get a cheapie carpenters apron. I've decided to look at hunting vests. The ones for hunting Birds have a large rear pouch that is usually lined with vinyl so you can wash it easily. Figured I could use that for trash. Usually they have deep pockets for finds and they always have a few extra pockets for various other things, water, bug spray etc... Have some time now as I live in the Eastern part of the country and the Detecting season is coming to a close. :(

I just use a 3 pocket fanny pack, works great! Tools hook to the belt and its comfortable (Big ++)

I use the Garrett camo pouch...its fits all your needs...you can snap your pro pointer case around nylon, clip your cell phone on there, thread your lesche tool onto nylon belt...it has a small zipper compartment for good finds and a large compartment for everything else...only paid $10 for it new on ebay...good luck

Back
Top Bottom