Newbie looking to keep it under $400

Hard to tell. I don't know anyone with one to try. It's not a big deal...can be annoying sometimes when I forget to mute but don't get the detector far enough away and I have to stop digging to mute the machine because I can't stand the noise in my ears anymore...lol...but other than that...it would be nice if they'd play nice like my carrot and AT Pro, but I also knew they wouldn't going in.

Thanks again everyone for your input. I ordered the Simplex+ with wireless headphones, Garrett Pro Pointer AT and Nokta Makro Premium Digger for a bit over my budget. Looking forward to the new addiction i mean hobby.
Shout out to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for his quick responses and advice.

Glad to hear it, your be happy with that setup, and Happy Hunting!

I ordered a Garrett AT Pro Pointer with Z-Lynk from Bart last night myself and he shipped it this morning. :D Bart really is great to deal with, and he puts up with me. I've placed several orders lately and he is just awesome. :thumbsup:

A pinpointer is necessary with any metal detector. It’s probably the the most important piece of equipment you’ll buy for recovery of your target. Don’t skimp on the pinpointer,buy one regardless of what brand it is.

Now,at a budget of $400, your in a good position in today’s used market. Don’t be afraid to buy used,Ive bought dozens of machines used and never had a issue with any of them. And you’ll more than likely get a great machine and probably a pinpointer with it used at $400.
He is 100% correct. Buy form a senor member here!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom