Blossoming blog community for metal hunters!

saku

Exploger.com - metal detecting and treasure hunting community!

www.exploger.com

Hello

Exploger is a one-of-a-kind metal detecting blog community for all kinds of detector enthusiasts and treasure hunters from all around the world

You can create your blog with unique domain, for example - www.Johnny.exploger.com

After 4 hard months website is almost done... We are still testing it.

Now we need testers from the "outside" so if you wanna help us to make site better, find some bugs or give some propositions - you are welcome!

Forum will be up in monday.

ps. Don't use "invite your friend" button now

Martin

Well...

Job is done, just some testings left.

Forum is up.

Kind Regards

Russian metal detecting boards

Hello

I'm looking for russian metal detecting forums to get some Great War informations . I don't want to promote them here so just simply pm me or email [email protected]

Cheers

Marcin

Russian metal detecting forum - help

Hello

I'm looking for the biggest russian boards but can't find nothing. Please help me

Ups sorry, it seems that I posted it in the wrong section. Please move my thread

Greetings from cold (currently) Poland

Metal detecting blog community - create your own blog! Exploger.com

Hello

www.exploger.com

logo.jpg

Exploger is a one-of-a-kind metal detecting blog community for all kinds of detector enthusiasts.

Treasure hunters from all around the world are welcome to share their discoveries, thoughts, and experiences in this incredible hobby.

The Exploger community is 100% free of charge and you can start your own blog at no cost.

We strive to ensure that the perceived image of the metal detector and treasure hunter is positive and consider it one of our goals to change any negative connotation surrounding our hobby.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you become a member of our blossoming metal detecting and treasure hunting community.

www.exploger.com

logo.jpg

Hello

Exploger.com
is a metal detecting blogging community allowing all metal hunters to share their finds with the world.

Main features:

- users blogs with unique subdomains
- finds rating and share on the main page
- video panel - upload your expedition videos, hunts, reviews and tests!
- forums

Feel invited!

www.exploger.com

Back
Top Bottom