Metal Detecting Hallucinations

Diggler

Forum Supporter
I guess it is common to dream about your interests or hobbies but am I the only one that sees people metal detecting everywhere? The most common for me is when I see someone with a weed wacker and for a split second before I realize what they are doing I really believe I see someone swinging the coil. Any other hallucinations or mirages out there? :tumble:

I guess it is common to dream about your interests or hobbies but am I the only one that sees people metal detecting everywhere? The most common for me is when I see someone with a weed wacker and for a split second before I realize what they are doing I really believe I see someone swinging the coil. Any other hallucinations or mirages out there? :tumble:

:lol:

I haven't had that happen, but I find myself scanning every field or playground I pass by for someone swinging. I should really be watching the road instead! :roll:

Ha! Exact same thing happened to me yesterday -- I saw a guy with a weedwacker in his yard and for a second I thought he was metal detecting.

With brings to mind your avatar pic -- I think Billy Jack should be holding an md -- care to Photoshop one in for us? :lol:

I had the same thought upon seeing someone with a weed wacker! That is too funny. I've also been dreaming about finding a carpet of coins! I think we are really obsessed.:spin:

Ha!
With brings to mind your avatar pic -- I think Billy Jack should be holding an md -- care to Photoshop one in for us? :lol:

I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that!!!!! I am on it! Thanks!!!:shock:

Everywhere I go I'm always looking out for potential detecting spots. Can't help it. Maybe it's an obsession with me!

Everywhere I go I'm always looking out for potential detecting spots.

Same here, I've talked about different places so much, even my wife tells me driving somewhere.."you should bring your detector here, and try it"...lol

Todd

I like to refer to it as... "wearing metal detecting goggles". It's like beer goggles except much more delusional. I have learned to live with it, so has my wife. It comes with the territory. You crack me up Booker! :lol:

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Back
Top Bottom