I found this little MD game

HEM

Forum Supporter
Hi all
I found this little MD game on a french forum :)
http://www.la-detection.com/jeu-detection.php
Its very easy and nice.
what you have to do is wait the game to load and read the instructions which says : " The aim of this game is to score the highest marks by increasing your find. But not all finds are good, some will make you lose points, so you must know how to set your MD (discrimination and sensitivity) because your searching time is limited and your battry can let you down if you dig too much."
click on the button to start, you have a chart which shows you how to move with the arrow keys and "C" is for digging (use it when you hear the bip coz the MD works on silent mode ) and adjust your discrimination and sensibility.

Tips
Stage 1
When you are on the beach you will be ask to select among 4 possible options its say " what setting will you use when you are on wet sand?
1-Notch
2-Sensibility
3-Ground balancing
4-Reset program
and the answer is .... only one possible answer :p
You will notice a padlock, find the key, you will need the key to open it and move on next stage, but this is only possible if you get more 60 points

Stage 2
The amount of point accumulated will help you to buy battry, pinpointers and more stuff for you Md
Stage 3
???? :?: (i have not reach it yet, is there really a stage 3?)
To play again click on "Rejouez"
or add your name in the blank space with your highest mark and click the button which says "envoi"

Merci?

I thought France had been taken over by Communist libs and Muslim Extremists. How can they still be enjoying personal freedoms like metal detecting? Oh wait, they just elected a conservative. Sorry, too litle, too late. HA HA HA you cheese eating surrender monkeys. One Word - BIC

HEM.... Thanks pour le lien au M?tal D?tecte le jeu ! a l'air de ce sera BEAUCOUP de
fu pour jouer !

Y'a pas de quoi l'ami :) Il faut partage dans la vie and you know OA most of the french are nice people just as you and me, don't be too rude with them ok :)

OA I see that you are a EX user, did you know that there a french guy who created a special emulator for EX. Its on minelab owners .com, check it out very helpful :yes:

Back
Top Bottom