New Facebook Group for Beach and Water hunters

Update on the year

I just updated my I-Detect software log and I now have for the year:

Over 2340 items found and logged
Just over $300 in clad
Nearing an estimated $545 in jewelry and other items (probably 1/2 that in true $ value if I sell these items)
17 new friends that I talk to regularly
Countless acquaintances that I've met while 'tecting
3 "LostMyStuff" successes

Here is a PUBLIC link to my Facebook Metal Detecting photo album...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150386889260635.612520.877060634&l=ce6d15c785&type=1

That is very impressive, looks like a good year for you.. It was a pleasure to meet you and get my first beach hunt in...Hopefully next year will be even better.

Hey thanks Dave! It was great to meet you too. We definitely need to do it again, maybe next time we can come up your way!

Awesome Robby... that software is a great way to keep track of everything :yes:

Thanks! It is indeed some pretty neat software, but it has a few bugs and isn't nearly as "customizable" as the software I use to keep track of my DVD's, but it gets the job done.

Free Download Available - MD Hours Tracking Spreadsheet

And more! I also have a template of my "Permission Form" that I use when getting permission to MD on a piece of property.

http://americanhandcrafted.com/Free_Downloads.html

Feel free to download and use these forms as you want, but DO NOT RE-SELL them please.
By downloading them you agree to pay me 75% of any proceeds IF YOU SELL THEM.​

If you have any questions about the forms, please ask them here so others may benefit from the answers. Thanks!

UHOH!! It's working now...

All appears to be fine with it now, don't know what happened...

Thanks

I had sent you friend request and you block me:cool: and i sent you PM:cool:
i knew previously you will plock me:cool: not problem, I remain your friend :yes:

Since I couldn't find a group on Facebook for Beach and Water hunters (while there's dozens of dirt fishing groups) I decided to start one. It's a Public Group so drop by and join up if you're a Beach and/or Water hunter. Hopefully we'll all meet some folks that aren't members HERE on FMDF (yet) and we may all learn something from one another...

Back
Top Bottom