KS #2 Neosho Falls

booker

Forum Supporter
Here are some pics of the hunt we had today. Nothing special with my finds but others did pretty and will let them tell of their finds. We had Dusty Eagle,Wild Willy,Silversmith,Okie,KsDave show up.I had a great time and hope everyone did.
DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

Here is one of SilverSmith He brought some goodies with him and passed them out to us. Thanks Silver!
DSCN0025.jpg

Looks like you all had a really good time and some good finds while at it . I'll bet it will take that small town awhile to get back to normal . The pictures are great thanks for sharing them with us . Very good guys

HH Harold

...you're quick

Boy, you're quick booker!!! I have 70+ pictures to go through and edit.:roll:Of course, compared to what some of you guys found, I feel like a newbie! ;) But if I had taken less pictures, I might of found more! :D
(Stay tuned for further developments) :spin:
Dusty Eagle

Nice! Can't wait to see more pics!
I love group hunts. We always have a blast.
These are the BEST of times!

Good Times

I had a fantastic time at the group hunt in Neosho Falls! It was really great meeting WildWilly, Silversmith45, (Thanks for the goodies), and of course Dustyeagle. I found the normal modern clad and my best find is a 1942 S Quarter. (sorry no pic).
I am looking forward allready to next hunt!! Great pics Booker! Heres a link for WildWillys post and finds WildWilly and Neosho Falls. Be sure to take a look. Nice digs WildWilly!! Silversmith45 made several coin probes and gave one to each of us. (Thank You) Awsome probe! Silversmith45 also posted a "How-To" for these at this link Awsome coin probe. After we all left for home from Neosho Falls I followed Okie to Buffalo, Ks. and we did a short little hunt around a old school now park and Ball Field. Thank's OkieDigger for letting me tag along with you. All in all I had a good time spending the day with FMDF Ks group.

Had a blast!

It was great to meet some of the members of the forum...KansasDave, OkieDigger, Dusty Eagle (my instructor), Silversmith45 and Booker. I am looking forward to doing this again in the near future. Thanks for the goodies Silversmith45. That was very thoughtful of you.

It was fun!

"It was a blast!" I second it Wild Willy! It was fun mding with the group and meeting Okie Digger, Silvermith45, and Kansas Dave. I had already met booker before on our hunt to Florence, Kansas. And it was nice to see you again too, Wild Willy. I posted a pic of my finds in my Dusty's Finds album and in Wild Willy's thread on the hunt. I'm still in the process of reviewing and editing pics, and because booker, Kansas Dave and OkieDigger split a bit early, so far, this is the best group picture I have been able to come up with.
FMDF_group_photo.jpg :D

And I'm not sure anyone has mentioned it, but we did have an opportunity to hunt the Methodist Church yard.
100_2909.jpg

As well as the grounds at the Community Center/Old School yard!
100_2931.jpg

I'll probably make an album in my profile with the rest of the pics that I'll post.

Dusty Eagle

sometimes.. looks can be deceiving!

Howey01: Sometimes.. looks can be deceiving!!!! :roll:

100_2932.jpg

(Actual photo taken of the vegetation (poison ivy) around the Old School at Neosho Falls, Kansas hunt. Thank God for telephoto lenses!) :D
Dusty Eagle

Great pics Dusty! Maybe was a good thing Ed didnt make this trip. Like Dusty said bout the poison Ivy it was all over place. Ed hope you are doing better and the rash has dried up

so far, so good for me..

So far, so good for me about the poison ivy. I tried to keep my distance from it, but I seem to be one of those guys that can catch it 'down-wind' of it. Knowing I got that close, I scrubbed down good last night. :roll:
Dusty Eagle

So for the stuff doesnt bother me but I know it can kick in anytime. My wife can look at the nasty stuff and break out

Looks like a great time.:yes:.Did you have any detector interference hunting so close together..Mine would have been going nuts.:roll:

Great pics Dusty! Maybe was a good thing Ed didnt make this trip. Like Dusty said bout the poison Ivy it was all over place. Ed hope you are doing better and the rash has dried up
I definitely recognize that stuff!:lol:

Thanks Booker, it's slowly healing, but today I started getting more on the back of my left hand--this stuff sucks!

They bought a case of Ivy Block at work, so hopefully I can avoid this in the future.

I heard that the stuff is hard to get rid of. Years ago I had a buddy I was out hunting with and he had to go. Will let you guess where he had the blisters :lol:

What a great post! Nice pics and sure looks like you had a great hunt!
Golden;)

Back
Top Bottom