Silver Coin Record Came Today

jack&jill

Elite Member
Things are still going very well for me. Just need rain for me to continue on permissions and that is expected today and tomorrow. Today I went back to a park that I pounded with my CTX only this time I took the "Nox". I told myself that I would only stay until the rains came, that turned into a four hour adventure. In that time I only dug 17 plugs an average of only a little over four per hour. I can say the CTX did not miss much but what I did miss was a pleasant surprise. The take was 2 Wheat's, a Memorial, 6 Jefferson Nickels, 3 War Nickels and a Barber Dime. 2 nails and 2 pcs. of can slaw were the results from the other 4 plugs. Had a pretty nice week as I had 4 permission hunts and they produce 10 Silver coins between them. On the first hunt, it includes a 1st year GW Quarter. With today's results the 14 Silver Coins now puts me past my personal best year (2015 232 Silver Coins) as the count is now 233. I would have never guessed that I tie and pass my record with War Nickels. Trapper

Attachments

• 7-15-18 .jpg
    7-15-18 .jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 907
  • 7-16-18 .jpg
    7-16-18 .jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 827
  • 7-18-18 .jpg
    7-18-18 .jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 822
  • 7-19-18 .jpg
    7-19-18 .jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 821
  • 7-20-18 1 .jpg
    7-20-18 1 .jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 850
  • 7-20-18 .jpg
    7-20-18 .jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 810
Congratulations on the record setting season of silver Trapper! A sweet first year GW and Barber Dime to go with the rest of the week's silver...that's some excellent digging!

Huge congrats mate...ive never found any silver yet...lol Matt.
I appreciate your reply Matt and thank you. Have faith and keep at it and that first Silver will come. The best advise I can tell you is to dig Silver you have to dig where Silver can be.
That's amazing Trapper!! I still think you will hit 300 by years end!! Congrats!!
Thank you Digger, it has been a amazing year for me. I'm very sure I will never be top it.
Congratulations on the record setting season of silver Trapper! A sweet first year GW and Barber Dime to go with the rest of the week's silver...that's some excellent digging!
This was the goal I had first set for myself for the year Bruce. I had never expected it to come this fast. I think from here on out the goals will be a moving target. I know that a lot of ground has gone under my coils and I will need to expand territory or do a lot of research to ever come close to this success in the future.
Great looking haul!!!

BCD
Thank you BCD for you reply. It is greatly appreciated. Every Silver Coin I dig the rest of the year will now be a new personal record for me. Trapper

Dang, what a great location you have!!! I could only hope for something that good around me. Congratulations on the silver mark!!!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing
Thank you much Tom, the sharing was the easy part.
very nice!
Appreciate your response Calabash, thank you.
Dang, what a great location you have!!! I could only hope for something that good around me. Congratulations on the silver mark!!!
Thank you. Just small town Midwest Paul. Although the brew city is only an hour away but only make that run over there when I have too.
Congrats on NOXing it out of the park again! There are wishers and then there are finders...you Trapper are one of the finders. Well done!
Appreciate the kind words JAK. Having the time and making the effort. The rewards have followed. Trapper

I love it when I hunt for silver and find it. You must be a happy guy! And a persistent fellow. Your photos are looking great nowadays, too. Thanks for the update on a legendary season.

Congrats on breaking your record! That is a LOT of silver for so early in the year:yes:
Thank you Toad. Until this year I would totally agree it is a lot of Silver.
Hard work pays off. Congrats on a great year so far. Well Done💰
Appreciate your statement Jon. It has been a lot of time and effort. It has not been a easy task but truly rewarding.
Congrats on a new record!!!!
Thank you Vic, I appreciate your congratulations as you know the efforts to attain this success. Now every Silver coin the rest of the year is a record for me.
Congrats Trapper, that's flipping awesome....you are my hero!!!!!

Can't imagine
Very kind words Craig, thank you. This was a very odd but highly rewarding day. That being said I'd take repeat of today's hunt every time out.

Back
Top Bottom