Obsolete detectors!!!

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
As the Equinox reaches peoples hands this next week, i would like to offer to pay shipping and handling for all your obsolete detectors. Please do not throw them in the dumpsters they deserve a good home and i have built a huge warehouse for obsolete detectors to give them a place of peaceful rest. I have a special place for all makes and models, but i have created a special place for Safari's , Etrac's, Ctx's. I will try to keep my inbox empty to keep up with the high demand as you dispose of the obsolete machines. Remember the shipping is FREE it is on me! Give them a peaceful rest!

NO! Send them to Me! Not this guy!
I am re-purposing old 'out of date' detectors into walking canes for Old People! Deus' are preferable, since they got that cool telescopic shaft design that Old People prefer! Helps them push up from the Bingo table, EZ Stow in a wheelchair or walker, plus being carbon Fibre, has no detrimental effect on the CAT scan machines or the Nursing Home door lock security systems...

We here at Mud-puppy Enterprises have noble intentions and need your support! We also donate sticks to the Blind! Like the CZ20's and Excal II's!...Get a Tax benefit by donating your old obsolete equipment to a worthy cause! :laughing:

NO!! Do not listen to FAKE NEWS!! :laughing:
NO! Send them to Me! Not this guy!
I am re-purposing old 'out of date' detectors into walking canes for Old People! Deus' are preferable, since they got that cool telescopic shaft design that Old People prefer! Helps them push up from the Bingo table, EZ Stow in a wheelchair or walker, plus being carbon Fibre, has no detrimental effect on the CAT scan machines or the Nursing Home door lock security systems...

We here at Mud-puppy Enterprises have noble intentions and need your support! We also donate sticks to the Blind! Like the CZ20's and Excal II's!...Get a Tax benefit by donating your old obsolete equipment to a worthy cause! :laughing:

This could get ugly folks,,,,A metal detector rest home battle,,,where will your metal detector's final resting place be ? ,,,please pray for the families of these unwanted metal detectors,,,,,,

:laughing::laughing:

So I suppose I'd have to pay you to take my DFX?

Well yeah!..that goes without saying...Its a DFX..whats that thing eat? 4 C cells like a Boy Scout Flashlight?? Or does it run on a carbide pellet like a coal miners lamp? Whale oil? We gotta comply with the hazardous waste disposal regulations on something old like that, extra handling charges you know...Not what we are looking for but I will do you a favor since you are local and your heart seems to be in the right place......send it on over with a $20 bill and we can deal with it...Or, just ship it along with your Old worthless Etrac and save yourself some money!..:laughing:

Damn! You are like the kind of guy who hauls his trash bags to Goodwill aintcha?:laughing:

Last edited:
Shame on BOTH of you...trying to take advantage of people like that, in the hopes of you getting their old, but still serviceable (like mud-puppy himself :) ) detectors.

Don't fall for it guys...I know thier offers are tempting., but believe me, they're only trying to get your detectors for their own nefarious purposes.

In fact, to make sure you don't fall victim to their antics, send them to me, and I'll make sure that they don't fall into the wrong hands.

Well yeah!..that goes without saying...Its a DFX..whats that thing eat? 4 C cells like a Boy Scout Flashlight?? Or does it run on a carbide pellet like a coal miners lamp? Whale oil? We gotta comply with the hazardous waste disposal regulations on something old like that, extra handling charges you know...Not what we are looking for but I will do you a favor since you are local and your heart seems to be in the right place......send it on over with a $20 bill and we can deal with it...Or, just ship it along with your Old worthless Etrac and save yourself some money!..:laughing:

Damn! You are like the kind of guy who hauls his trash bags to Goodwill aintcha?:laughing:
:laughing::lol::laughing:

Mud,was that you? :laughing:

Attachments

• F3707B56-F898-4CF2-84A4-93F00FE34080.jpeg
    F3707B56-F898-4CF2-84A4-93F00FE34080.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 540
Here is a better idea for all those getting the latest and greatest!! Those on here that would be a self-proclaimed expert and a viable teacher in the great art of metal detecting would be worthy to receive any detectors handed down. They would be used for the purpose of holding metal detecting classes in their respective areas. Geared mainly to the young or young-at-heart (like me) so as to raise up a new generation of metal detecting enthusiasts since a great number of us are in our waning years, the twilight of our lives, with one foot in the grave. We whose only purpose to hanging on in this life is to do that which we love so dearly love, seeking that which is unseen from the distant, or not so distant, past. I believe Mud would be a great choice to head up this great and noble endeavor. He could be the dean of this new "metal detecting college". Hell, Mud for president!!:laughing::laughing:

Well...If you want to keep them on the .."West Coast" .. There is room over there in the corner with the White's Coinmaster Classic 1 ..

Hey, they can be used for miniature golf clubs :laughing::laughing::laughing:
minigolf_md.jpg

or as badminton rackets :laughing::laughing::laughing:
badminton.jpg

or donate them to a school if they have a metal detecting course :laughing::laughing::laughing:
detclass2.jpg

My Compadre and Mojave haven’t noticed that they are obsolete. They keep on finding gold in the parks where all the coin hunters pass it by. Hope they don’t get wind of their obsolescence and quit finding treasure:laughing::laughing:

I love to hunt with vintage detectors and they still find coins. Yesterday I took my 30+ year old original Silver Sabre and went over an area that I had hit before with a newer detector. I found three dimes and eleven cents. I don't know if it was the detector or how the ground has changed after freezing but I had fun. I have several vintage detectors but since I am now retired I can't afford to buy any more.

Don't listen to those free-loading vultures up there. I'll pay good money for one obsolete submersible detector that's good in fresh water, and you don't have to include the batteries.
I'll start the bidding war at $10.:D

Roger

Back
Top Bottom