KT almost got skunked this week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
But not quite! :laughing::laughing: All it takes to keep the skunk away is one silver coin and that is exactly what KT recovered from this latest CRH.

Here are the results:

Box 1 - 52 NIFCs (4 keepers), 1 Proof, 1 87 Ken.

Box 2 - 1 NIFC

Box 3 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 45 NIFCs (5 keepers), 2 Proofs.

Box 4 - 7 NIFCs

Box 5 - 2 NIFCs

Total - 1 40% Ag Ken, 9 NIFC keepers, 3 Proofs, and 1 87 Ken. None of the proofs are silver and 1 has a small corrosion spot (probably why it was tossed). :p

Anywho, KT had fun, got another silver for the Royal Treasure Chest and is closer to completing his 2nd roll of 2015 kens, and also closer to a full roll of both 2016 and 2017 kens. If KT can finish those rolls, He will not bother with any additional NIFCs for the rest of the year, having completed a full set roll of all NIFCs this year!

Enjoy the pictures this week and Happy Thanksgiving to all in the Kingdom!!

Attachments

• CRH 11 16 2017 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 11 16 2017 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 127
  • CRH 11 16 2017 9 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 11 16 2017 9 NIFCs.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 129
  • CRH 11 16 2017 3 non-Ag proofs.jpg
    CRH 11 16 2017 3 non-Ag proofs.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 129
  • CRH 11 16 2017 1 87 Ken.JPG
    CRH 11 16 2017 1 87 Ken.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 128
Good job avoiding the skunk. His excellency inspired me to attempt crh this weekend. Being but a knave I started with 2 boxes of nickels, as I don't posses the royal buying power. I did manage to recover 2 war nickels and 2 wiped date buffaloes.

Has his Royal Holiness ever been skunked on a 5 box hunt? Totally and completely without a Widows mite of merit? You dont have to say if you dont want to...I would posit the odds are someday you will be if not already...

Good job avoiding the skunk. His excellency inspired me to attempt crh this weekend. Being but a knave I started with 2 boxes of nickels, as I don't posses the royal buying power. I did manage to recover 2 war nickels and 2 wiped date buffaloes.

KT approves of your CRH efforts! Do what you can! You got more silvers than you had before the hunt, and those slick buffaloes can be dated with Nic-a-date!

Has his Royal Holiness ever been skunked on a 5 box hunt? Totally and completely without a Widows mite of merit? You dont have to say if you dont want to...I would posit the odds are someday you will be if not already...

Twice in 2012 and once in 2016 weekly hunts were total skunks....not one coin worth having.

As far as silverless hunts, yes, those tend to be 8 to 10 times a year...and to some CRHers, the other coins KT keeps, like NIFCs and circulated proofs, have little value, but with KT's background in coin collecting from His Royal Childhood, He just cannot let anything of potential interest go by! Just the other day, KT spoke with a local fellow who sells coin collections and coin assortments...He assured me he could make His Majesty some money for circulated rolls of proofs....but KT told him that presently KT just enjoys hoarding, so nothing for sale yet! :laughing::laughing: Besides, KT would want to give the Forum Members first opportunity at such a roll auction! :D

Nice find my lord. I was on a silver nickel streak for weeks. Then last week and this week ive been totally skunked.

Back
Top Bottom