Nori beach round 1

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Met up with Craig today for a hunt at Nori beach. First off, that ruby ring he found the other day is freakin nuts!! One of the nicest I’ve seen plucked from the CT shoreline.
We got to the beach and 5 mins in, the police showed up to deal with what looked like a dead guy at the top of the slope, out cold. Turns out he was sucking down grandpas old cough syrup. He actually tried to run from the police but didn’t get very far (looked like he was running in quicksand) and gave up so they left him alone. He proceeded to pass out on a bench and was still there when I left lol.

Anyway, I spent a good 4hrs working the top of the slope pulling green coin after green coin. Managed to pull 4 silver coins and a silver Star of David pendant along with a buttload of clad. I also found a weird mystery item that I’m hoping one of you fine pirates might be able to shed some light on. Sorry for the crappy pics but I can’t seem to get my phone to focus on it well.
ff24e98ed1bacefee49c1598b5f6cd13.jpg
f2b8abc929c78f53087a987b5237f1c4.jpg
7c5186b486afdd7837c07dbca4782698.jpg
f8a7130ced84add8263010afbd0fb962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met up with Craig today for a hunt at Nori beach. First off, that ruby ring he found the other day is freakin nuts!! One of the nicest I’ve seen plucked from the CT shoreline.
We got to the beach and 5 mins in, the police showed up to deal with what looked like a dead guy at the top of the slope, out cold. Turns out he was sucking down grandpas old cough syrup. He actually tried to run from the police but didn’t get very far (looked like he was running in quicksand) and gave up so they left him alone. He proceeded to pass out on a bench and was still there when I left lol.

Anyway, I spent a good 4hrs working the top of the slope pulling green coin after green coin. Managed to pull 4 silver coins and a silver Star of David pendant along with a buttload of clad. I also found a weird mystery item that I’m hoping one of you fine pirates might be able to shed some light on. Sorry for the crappy pics but I can’t seem to get my phone to focus on it well.

Thanks George.. I sort of like the ring myself :lol:

Its funny about that guy on the beach he looked dead to me and the cop asked me if he was moving and I told him no :lol: The cop dropped his Narcan kit and didn't even know it until I called him and held it up... :D

After the guy moved from the spot the cops were questioning him I detected it to see if he lost anything :laughing:

You did ok for the conditions there... what is that little container? I didn't even bother taking my finds pouch out of the car last night too much to do plus I only got a couple silvers and some change with bits of melted aluminum sure sounded good :lol:

I thought you said you found a cash coin?

When I got there yesterday I noticed the spot I found the ring had filled in some... oh well..

Thanks George.. I sort of like the ring myself :lol:

Its funny about that guy on the beach he looked dead to me and the cop asked me if he was moving and I told him no :lol: The cop dropped his Narcan kit and didn't even know it until I called him and held it up... :D

You did ok for the conditions there... what is that little container? I didn't even bother taking my finds pouch out of the car last night too much to do plus I only got a couple silvers and some change with bits of melted aluminum sure sounded good :lol:

When I got there yesterday I noticed the spot I found the ring had filled in some... oh well..

He dropped the narcan pouch again after the guy tried to run. I thought the drunk guy was going to steal it because he fell over basically on top of it.

That container is an old breast milk container. They’re awesome for detecting. Lol.
Those little aluminum blobs did sound good. I dug a bunch.
And now it’s 5am and I wanna go back for more.

He dropped the narcan pouch again after the guy tried to run. I thought the drunk guy was going to steal it because he fell over basically on top of it.

That container is an old breast milk container. They’re awesome for detecting. Lol.
Those little aluminum blobs did sound good. I dug a bunch.
And now it’s 5am and I wanna go back for more.

I'm sorry I asked about the container :lol:

I did a little test hunt at the waters edge was picking up greenies.. I think I want to get in the water next time...

I'm sorry I asked about the container :lol:

Hahahah. I’ve gotten dirty looks from moms more than once while park hunting.

Oh yeah the cash coin (or what I thought might be one) I forgot to take a pic of. I have to zap it with electrolysis to clean it first. I found a 20 euro coin too but that’s recent.

Haha!! That’s a funny story. Glad the guy is not dead but kinda scary how you never know what you’ll encounter in the field. You CT guys definitely get the crusty silver award!

Some Kool treasures!

This is a interesting outing and a funny story. I was thinking maybe it was Earl for we have not heard from him in Maryland of late. :?:

Nice hunt and good story. Don’t have a clue what that square thing might be but I’ll be watching for an update

Back
Top Bottom