Finished!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
So here is one finished 1917 bomb I found. I think it came out great. New fins, new paint and a brass button for a nose. One of my most prized finds. This one is going to my 14yr old grandson. Next one goes to my 13yr old grandson.

As found:

End result:

Big Bad Bodacious Bomb !
How long did that take you ?

Love that Green..and the satin finish. Great Job!

That would look so cool in my man cave...if my wife would let me have a man cave.:lol: Nice job on the restoration.

Beautiful! Awesome find too! Rick on Pawn Stars will give you $20 and he's taking all the risk!

How cool is that???

I remember an episode of Antiques Roadshow where a guy found a huge brass canon. He called to get some information on it and since there was a serial number the government confiscated. What a bummer since it was worth $500,000 :shock:

Wow, that blows away barber dimes, gold rings, etc.... for purposes of conversation-starters . I want one of those for my home museum show collection !

Wow, that blows away barber dimes, gold rings, etc.... for purposes of conversation-starters . I want one of those for my home museum show collection !

Tom, All you need to do is come visit and snorkel around the area. Find one and take it back on the plane. I would put it in carry on luggage also. You know how rough baggage handlers are.

Tom, All you need to do is come visit and snorkel around the area. Find one and take it back on the plane. I would put it in carry on luggage also. You know how rough baggage handlers are.

What?! You trying to get another funny youtube video you can put in your sig line?
(That would be pretty funny, though.)

You must be about done diving for the season.

Roger

Back
Top Bottom