Check this out!

2 ounce lump of white gold just hanging out in the park???? WHY O WHY can't I find something like that?

that medal was dug with the ribbon still on it! i'm thinking not! and 2.3 oz of white gold. come on! And those watches were in real good shape for being dug too.

I call <<<Deleted by Admin>>> on that hunk of white gold. No one melts it down and loses a big hunk like that in a public place. That's stupid.

Please abstain from the expletives or your point will not be seen by others ... for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call <<<Deleted by Admin>>> on that hunk of white gold. No one melts it down and loses a big hunk like that in a public place. That's stupid.

Please abstain from the expletives or your point will not be seen by others ... for long.

Wacko probably found a bunch of gold rings and melted them himself...

Good point, he probably took all of his gold, melted it down and claimed he found a big ball of it in a park. Right...very full of it.

It is obviously fictitious. We are already giving that guy to many looks on his youtube page. I would recommend deleting this post or the link at least. If this guy doesn't get any attention, maybe he will just go away.

There is no way that that panther ring, the gold nugget, or that medal were dug. I would bet a months paychecks that they weren't dug.

Just a guy trying to justify his purchase of the AT Pro.

Greg

sad

This video is just sad. All i can say about this video is that the guy is beyond annoying , he thinks everything is "dollars" :lol: what the heck. I doubt thsi guy found anything except the garbage in the video, he cant even talk let alone operate a metal detector :lol:

I vote delete this thread so no one else has to listen to this annoying wanker

actually this should be moved to the EE section, as its not mind blowing and its not even of a member, its a third party site as in BOOBTUBE

People do stupid things all the time. Men lose 18k presidential Rolexes in the sand at the beach. Women go swimming with tennis bracelets on. Pretty stupid, but they do it. There was a guy in Colorado who had 5 pvc pipes full of silver bullion buried on his property and when he moved he left one behind. I think it was Craig who helped find a $30,000 heirloom engagement ring on the beach recently. I would have liked to see the gold on a scale, but I'm not going to call the guy a liar. Maybe he did find it just like he is saying.
The most questionable find was the medal, because of the condition of the ribbon. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. It was obviously a recent drop, but it could have been lost by a veteran in full dress going to an event or parade or something. Personally, I think the guy's genuine.

GStout76;965296]There is no way that that panther ring, the gold nugget, or that medal were dug. I would bet a months paychecks that they weren't dug.

Explain why there is no way that those items were dug.

Just a guy trying to justify his purchase of the AT Pro.

Why would the guy need to justify his purchase? I didn't feel that need when I bought my m-d. Did you?

enough said

People do stupid things all the time. Men lose 18k presidential Rolexes in the sand at the beach. Women go swimming with tennis bracelets on. Pretty stupid, but they do it. There was a guy in Colorado who had 5 pvc pipes full of silver bullion buried on his property and when he moved he left one behind. I think it was Craig who helped find a $30,000 heirloom engagement ring on the beach recently. I would have liked to see the gold on a scale, but I'm not going to call the guy a liar. Maybe he did find it just like he is saying.
The most questionable find was the medal, because of the condition of the ribbon. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. It was obviously a recent drop, but it could have been lost by a veteran in full dress going to an event or parade or something. Personally, I think the guy's genuine.

you even said that ppl do stupid things all the time, so it is possible that he is full of it, as you just stated

If you think it's real then it's real...

to you. But from what I've seen only some of the stuff looked to be dug. So are dirty and some are surface finds and the interesting stuff to clean to me and I have as trained of an eye as most collectors and treasure hunters. I find the ribbon to pristine to have been buried seeing that the medal itself was tarnished itself, I have ribbons from my late father that have been stored incorrectly and the ribbons are more discolored and they were in a dry place but left in the open. But the metal is darked from age and shows no indication of discolor fron moisture stains and minerals in the soil but just from being stored in a die place like a box.
So it's up to the viewer to decide if it's real and I'd never post a shotty filmed video like this to begin with. IMHO, Happy Trails, Woodstock

to you. But from what I've seen only some of the stuff looked to be dug. So are dirty and some are surface finds and the interesting stuff to clean to me and I have as trained of an eye as most collectors and treasure hunters. I find the ribbon to pristine to have been buried seeing that the medal itself was tarnished itself, I have ribbons from my late father that have been stored incorrectly and the ribbons are more discolored and they were in a dry place but left in the open. But the metal is darked from age and shows no indication of discolor fron moisture stains and minerals in the soil but just from being stored in a die place like a box.
So it's up to the viewer to decide if it's real and I'd never post a shotty filmed video like this to begin with. IMHO, Happy Trails, Woodstock

Youv'e been watching too much CSI.

Yesterday we all found out that words posted here travel all over the internet... those who have an opinion of someone please keep it to yourselves so we don't have to go through what we did yesterday.... :roll:

What I'm saying is ...is that there is no black and white evidence to show that the guy is lying, and to say he is full of s-it when you really don't know the truth is unbecoming of your character. To assume that something could not have happened just because it might seem impossible or unlikely is rediculous. He might have found the medal in some grass that got dropped the day before. As for the hunk of gold, if you ask me that ads credibility to his story. Someone said he probably melted down a bunch of his own rings. It would take seven, white gold rings that weighed 10 grams each to make that bar. That seems very unlikely to me. White gold is not that common. Another thing, that video is 5 months old, and he has only posted 2 videos ever on youtube. The other one is blurry also, and it is of his bad case of poison ivy. That to me is not the profile of a fraud who is trying to stroke his own ego. You guys are making fun him and calling him a liar, but if he is telling the truth, the last laugh is with him and you guys are the ones that look silly.

Back
Top Bottom