Has anyone found something worth Alot?

I know the wife of a person in New York who found a St Gaudins 1oz Gold Double Eagle at a construction site he was working at.

Now that is a Great find, hard to believe a 20 Dollar Gold Piece is now worth over $1600.00 in Gold Value alone.

Yeah, I think this is human nature. I have this theory that Oak Island was cleaned out years ago and the finder didn't say nuthin' to nobody!! :)

Myself, I'm still looking for that hidden pile of gold coins I just *know* is out there. :P

Have you joined your local MD club? A lot of the club people don't post online, but in person will tell you what they cleaned out! I heard some really good stories about finds that I believe.

not yet, I have found 2 pieces of gold, and about 20 silvers, and a couple hundred in clad.. so I am slowly working my way toward =>

taken in may 2011. I can't see the bottom anymore..

its exciting to find a silver dime or nickle worth $5 to $20 bucks, or a gold ring worth a couple hundred, but i'am talking like a 1oz gold coin, or the pot at the end of the rainbow. anyone hit it big yet?

not with a metal detector, unless you count the workout... priceless :D

Did go over $100 in clad yesterday. Like a member mentioned earlier, my first goal is to pay for my two F2's!:grin: Half way there on one of them!

Back
Top Bottom