Knew it had to be there!!

I can't wait until I find my first old coin. The oldest I have found is a 1967 dime. Great find for you!!!!!

Definitely a beautiful Walker, in GREAT shape! Awesome job -- persistence paid off!

How deep was she?

Steve

Definitely a beautiful Walker, in GREAT shape! Awesome job -- persistence paid off!

How deep was she?

Steve

I found her along a wind block of Pine trees at about 6 inches. I thought of this later, the day before I found her I returned an item to a local store and the checker tried to give me back an extra $30 dollars which I pointed out to her. On the way out of the store I told my wife that I had done my good deed for the day, the next day I went to the park which is at least 10 acres and I walked directly to the spot on the far side of the park and dug the coin almost immediately.....Karma?

Very Nice find

So nice to see these poppin out of the ground..a dropped coin is really never lost with us around..Congrats on a very nice find.

Wow!!!

I think I'd put that one in a frame and hang it on the wall - what a beautiful coin! Congratulations -

TB

Karma will get you every time. Congratulations on one of the best dug WL halves I have seen on the forums.

Awesome. I get so excited when I pull a silver coin out of the ground. If I ever find any gold jewellery I think it may kill me! :)

Back
Top Bottom