Best detector?

Roger, That is a loaded question!
Are you trying to start trouble? :lol:
Some folks here have a couple detectors that do a specific task very well.
example = water rig, gold detector, artifacts and coins. I do not think there is one "best detector".
Once you get into the $1000+ range you are buying one of the best detectors made.

Jeff R said:
Roger, That is a loaded question!
Are you trying to start trouble?   :lol:
Some folks here have a couple detectors that do a specific task very well.
example = water rig, gold detector, artifacts and coins. I do not think there is one "best detector".
Once you get into the $1000+ range you are buying one of the best detectors made.
Thanks for the reply Jeff, but I couldn't wait any longer so I just made an internet order from Tony for a Fisher CZ-3D. It appears to be something I can live with for along time. The reason I asked the question was I wanted to hear the different opinions to help me decide but I'm to excited and impulsive to wait.
I had ordered an Ace 250 but figured I would just be looking to upgrade soon after so why not start out with a better detector?
By the way that is a nice coin you found today, and right here in Mass. Where can I find coins like that?
HH Roger

A detector is only as good as the person behind it... It doesn't matter what the cost is in my opinion, if you don't learn your detector and don't listen to what its telling you it doesn't matter whether you have a $100 machine or one over a grand.... Researching your detecting spots will also improve your finds.

Personally I feel that which ever detector that you have,  that is finding the goodies,  : has to be the best there is right?? :?:

Back
Top Bottom