If you live in VA raise your hand.

As for the Rappahannock...just wait until summer is over most of the people will head home from their vacation homes and it will be alot easier.

My inlaws live on the water there and the "summer people" leave once the season is over.

im in Fredericksburg and have only had the pleasure of detecting with few heads if your close im always game stuck in Frederick MD at the moment and when I get home the VX3 is going back to Whites for a tune up.

I'm in James City County between Jamestown and Williamsburg. The only public lands I can legally hunt are the schools. The parks are off limits to MD'ing. I have been hunting the school tot lots and have found mostly clad (no old coins).
I did find a small silver ring and my best and favorite find is a Civil War Minnie Ball that I found on a school tot lot. Even though I have not found a lot of value, I still have fun.

im in Fredericksburg and have only had the pleasure of detecting with few heads if your close im always game stuck in Frederick MD at the moment and when I get home the VX3 is going back to Whites for a tune up.

you should have sent it in while you were in Frederick, it would have been ready when you got home...

hands up lol I need to look into that river hunting permit as when Im done with work in Frederick I will be getting a CTX3030 or at least some water machine.

hands up lol I need to look into that river hunting permit as when Im done with work in Frederick I will be getting a CTX3030 or at least some water machine.

you know you want an AT Pro, especially after our last hunt...haha! I have the details for the permit, VaMark sent them to me. I will pass them along to you as well.

Thanks for keeping the thread active.

It's good to know I am not alone MDing in Va.

doesnt seem to be many MDers near me...except The Wolf.

That I know of anyway.

Thanks for keeping the thread active.

It's good to know I am not alone MDing in Va.

doesnt seem to be many MDers near me...except The Wolf.

That I know of anyway.

Brian and I are not that far from you, we'll have to plan a hunt where all of us can meet up. The problem will be finding a site big enough for all of us to hunt.

Hand is raised high, I'm in the Carolina's right now, but headed back to Forest Va. On Saturday!!!! Beach hunting is alot different than what I'm used too!!!! LOL!!!!!

Live in Herndon. Have been out of the game for awhile but getting back into it.

Back
Top Bottom