Most silver EVER in one day's hunt !!

I have absolutely no doubt about your finds, been following these posts since you first started hitting this site. Totally unreal........

Sweet

And a perfect example of why I am going door knocking this year. Holly Silver Mother Lode !!!!:viking2:

awesome finds. to hell with the non believers.

Thanks. I know this site is unbelievable to a lot of people.That's why I have tried to explain the circumstances and keep everyone updated on the finds. I wish everyone would have a chance during their lifetime to come across a spot like this one. It is hard for me not to share my excitement.:yes: I know some day soon, this opportunity will come to an end, but until that time I will continue to share my adventure. Thanks for following and sharing it with me.:yes:

yeah right I can lay a bunch of quarters down too and said I found them any before pics?

Your post is why I never quite understood the "no pics, it didn't happen" statement. It would be quite easy for any members to put a bunch of silvers down, take a pic and announce they had an unbelievable day. So, in reality, what proof are any pics?
I think the OP is merely trying to share a great hunt. I for one would find it hard to believe that anyone would "deceive" in that way. What possible motivation would there be? To get some ohhh's and ahhh's from a bunch of people, on a forum, you don't even know??? That's even harder for me to understand.
I believe the OP. I myself hit a spot once and pulled out 16 silver coins, it was an old swimming hole. It can and does happen. Wanna see the pics? H3ll, I can even put up pics with all the coins in a little hole, covered in dirt.
Lighten up bud.

Your post is why I never quite understood the "no pics, it didn't happen" statement. It would be quite easy for any members to put a bunch of silvers down, take a pic and announce they had an unbelievable day. So, in reality, what proof are any pics?
I think the OP is merely trying to share a great hunt. I for one would find it hard to believe that anyone would "deceive" in that way. What possible motivation would there be? To get some ohhh's and ahhh's from a bunch of people, on a forum, you don't even know??? That's even harder for me to understand.
I believe the OP. I myself hit a spot once and pulled out 16 silver coins, it was an old swimming hole. It can and does happen. Wanna see the pics? H3ll, I can even put up pics with all the coins in a little hole, covered in dirt.
Lighten up bud.

ForeverRich has been hitting this demo'd house for awhile now. At one point the targets were so thick he was only using a pinpointer because a detector was of no use. If you've been following his updates on the property, it's not unbelievable...it's just a good opportunity that came at the right time. I could see how others could think this was an isolated post and question the finds, but it's not. This has been a continuation of posts/updates and personally, I would hit that place till the cows came home! Looks like it has the potential to give up coins for years to come.

Great hunt and I'm not doubting your results at all. There is private property not far from me where tent shows used to set up by the railroad tracks.
There was an old time circus, midway, sellers booths etc all set in the same place from the 1870's through the 1930's.

The owner is a family and they have never and will never allow anybody to hunt it. From talking to folks who have lived here for a lot longer than I have the owners are flat out hostile to anybody who even asks. You can still see the outlines of the midway, baseball field and horse racing track from satellite images.

I can only imagine how many beautiful coins are moldering away in the ground there.

That's crazy good right there. Most people don't find that many silvers in years of hunting let alone all in one lot. Congrats !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom