The mother of all penny signals

cdv

Elite Member
Hit the water with Imalooking today. He was busy digging some clad and all I could muster up was pull tabs and beavertails when I finally got a coin signal....classic 12-37/38 zinc penny signal but look what turned up in my scoop. 27.3 grams of 10k....gotta love those pennies! Seriously, don't discriminate....dig, dig, dig, you just never know until it is in your hand.

GL and HH
Cliff

Attachments

• 2014-01-25 15.45.24.jpg
    2014-01-25 15.45.24.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 803
  • 2014-01-25 15.44.06.jpg
    2014-01-25 15.44.06.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 809
Wow, what a nice fatty! There used to be a time when I was a cherry picker. After everybody here telling me I'm missing big gold I gave dig 'em all a try and sure enough I got a class ring of my own. Now that I'm using the Sov. GT all the signals sound the same to me, further curbing my desire (or ability) to cherry pick.:lol: Congratulations.

Its about time you posted this up. I kept checking, now I know why you were a little excited. :holycow: Nice Honker or is it a fatty, I always get confused on those 2
:?::?:

Still to cold for me to go out.

Awesome ring! I hit a gold pocket watch at a penny signal. It pays to dig those annoying signals! :) I'm still in search of a class ring!

Good job... a cherry picker would have easily missed that find :D
That is exactly right. Those guys who are so smart, "I am running a program blocking pennies" can go eat fish. I held that heavy sucker in my hand. Heaviest gold ring I have ever felt and a huge payday. Of course he is going to return it. :D That is what we all do. arrrr arrrrr. :pirates:

That is exactly right. Those guys who are so smart, "I am running a program blocking pennies" can go eat fish. I held that heavy sucker in my hand. Heaviest gold ring I have ever felt and a huge payday. Of course he is going to return it. :D That is what we all do. arrrr arrrrr. :pirates:

return it ...we all do? :lol:

no, not all of us! <headshake> just some of us.:yes:

Why do you think I posted a while back Gary D. at minelab screwed a bunch of CTX users up by telling them to block out pennies:laughing: I know not to do that with my DFX also;)

Told Ya! I was low by $100. :lol: It does not get any better by friend. Congrats twice.

That was an amazing guess.... I missed the weight by darn near 10 grams... :laughing:

Oh, that quarter was silver.....and worth about 7.5 cents....that's about all there is left of it under all that black corrosion!

I dig 'em all, always have, always will.

Now, if that was on Itsaring's beach, it would turn into a zilncoln! No, wait, a handful of zincolns! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom