Minelab Really Disappointed Me

Soo minelab called me 17 Days ago saying they will replace my CTX3030 coil and carbon shaft. (I broke the coil ears off with a sliding glass mirror door catastrophe.. My fault :wow::p:laughing:)

They said to look out for it in the mail. I did for 15 days... Nothing...

Tonight I called them... They still haven't shipped it, but "Will do so tomorrow"

They suck. Their machines are awesome... I'm a customer for life :laughing:

Isn't that special :laughing:

Soo minelab called me 17 Days ago saying they will replace my CTX3030 coil and carbon shaft. (I broke the coil ears off with a sliding glass mirror door catastrophe.. My fault :wow::p:laughing:)

They said to look out for it in the mail. I did for 15 days... Nothing...

Tonight I called them... They still haven't shipped it, but "Will do so tomorrow"

They suck. Their machines are awesome... I'm a customer for life :laughing:

They're replacing a $300 coil and $175 shaft that you admitted to damaging at no charge to you? Even with the delay that sounds like they are going above and beyond in this instance. :?:

They're replacing a $300 coil and $175 shaft that you admitted to damaging at no charge to you? Even with the delay that sounds like they are going above and beyond in this instance. :?:

I just told them the coil ears broke. They didn't ask why or how.

I had a mirror door fall and shatter all over my T2 and CTX and the CTX suffered all the damage. Other than the door breaking all over.

Every detector in my closet is a Minelab. I use what works for me. Customer service? Overrated! If you want to chat call your mom. If you hunt in water you better have a backup. There are plenty of other detector manufacturers out there. So why do we buy those expensive Minelabs? Performance!

Back
Top Bottom