Ordered the raptor, piranha and the uniprobe by detector pro

coin whisperer

Elite Member
Tonight I will be ordering the raptor model 31 for park and house digging the piranha for woods and fields and I just had to have the uniprobe! I think I'm set for digging in any terrain now!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

Change of order, I decided to order the grey ghost ultimate headphones I ordered them from detector pros, I ordered the 6 inch coil for my ctx from bart and I ordered the piranha shovel from predator tools and seven is sending me his raptor model 31 monday!

Tonight I will be ordering the raptor model 31 for park and house digging the piranha for woods and fields and I just had to have the uniprobe! I think I'm set for digging in any terrain now!

You will love the uniprobe. it locates the target much faster than the GPP which is my backup pointer now and night pointer only.Theres a reason why you don't see them listed for sale on here used... And the raptor 31 is next on my list along with the Go pro camera and then im set lol.

Change of order, I decided to order the grey ghost ultimate headphones I ordered them from detector pros, I ordered the 6 inch coil for my ctx from bart and I ordered the piranha shovel from predator tools and seven is sending me his raptor model 31 monday!

Ahh man you would have really liked the Uniprobe :roll:

Sounds like some SERIOUS digging tools for sure!!

You really will like how the Raptor 31 can dig , the Predator Tools are Quality !!!:yes: Great choice !

I mainly relic hunt and the Predator Tools Raptor is an absolute must, on my detecting belt. It sits right alongside my ProPointer and Lesche!

I considered the raptor digger because it seems like a great tool but I hunt a lot of private yards and to me the Lesche is the way to go. Its all about perception. When I ask permission to hunt, the smaller Lesche appears to be less invasive than something larger that resembles a trowel or shovel even if it isn't.

I considered the raptor digger because it seems like a great tool but I hunt a lot of private yards and to me the Lesche is the way to go. Its all about perception. When I ask permission to hunt, the smaller Lesche appears to be less invasive than something larger that resembles a trowel or shovel even if it isn't.

I mainly hunt older homes and the raptor is not that much bigger than the garrett digger I was using. Its gonna be a awesome digger for sure

Back
Top Bottom