• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Paying It Forward,Brings me Gold and Diamonds!!

deedee7

Elite Member
Well I didn't get to hunt with Pilikia and Tilton,so I headed out towards the East side of the Island..My 1st stop,Eternity Beach- found coins,bracelet and trash,ocean water so clean:tropical:next stop is how the story begins:
As soon as I get on the beach at Sandy's,this Lady comes up to me and says Please :sos:help me find my car keys so of course we do the honorable thing :agree::neo:and help out.She told me she called Triple A to help her out as well,in the meantime,I'm going over the area where she lost her keys:mder:took me about 15 minutes,then bam:dingding::clap:keys found..
I walk up to the parking lot area and she was gone:confused:so I asked these local boys and they said"Aunty the tow truck took the lady and her car:facepalm:so then I thought call Triple A.
That didn't go well either:shrug:s so I put the car keys in my pouch and off I went looking for Treasures:detector:it paid off because I got a 14k plumeria ring and a 14k diamond ring:bling::dingding::kingdances::woot:found on wet sand,also one junk ring almost thought another diamond ring again.
Oh yeah,I used the excal @eternity beach and my CZ21@Sandy's only b/c I was not going to walk that long stretch of beach with the excal:shock:
As I headed back to my car,I see a tow truck that looks like the one earlier,but it wasn't:no:but the driver told me to call enterprise or alamo and give them the key#.So I called enterprise and told them the story on the lost keys.I left my name and # to call me,they did say that the tow truck did tow that car.That car rental was from Alamo,so I called Alamo and the person told me they had return that car and got charged $280.00 for lost keys.
They have 30 days to return the keys and get a refund,this was the main reason why I wanted to get the keys back to her,because it states on the rental keys,,$225.00 for replacement of keys:wow:
No sooner I get a call from who?? (Olivia) the lady who lost her keys,apparently she told me she got another car from Alamo and that she paid the $280.00 for lost keys.I told her she can get her money back by returning the keys,so she met me at Just Tacos and picked up the keys and she handed me $40.00 which I refused,she insisted and insisted on me taking the $40,so I made her Happy:workforgold::friends:PAY IT FORWARD:tropical::wine2:

Attachments

• photo-236.JPG
    photo-236.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,196
  • photo-237.JPG
    photo-237.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 1,166
  • photo-238.JPG
    photo-238.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,187
  • Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,173
  • photo-239.JPG
    photo-239.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on those beauties! I especially like that gold flower ring. : ) Your good deed ended very nicely for all concerned. Good luck on future hunts.

Great story I love happy endings and you sure were rewarded, very nice bling!

Congrats and great job! bowing.gif

That was nice you were able to help the Lady out. You got some free drinks :beers: out of the deal for your hard work making phone calls. It's to bad she didn't check with you before she left in the first place.

:waytogo:

Good story Deedee and some nice finds too!

Cliff

Looks like you had a killer hunt! Congrats on the gold and good job on the return!

Damn DeeDee.. That's a great story. Now you have a friend there. I hope she gives you permission to hunt her property. Congrats on your bling bling.

Seems more of these GOOD stories are popping up.... its good for the hobby guys.

Wow, id say karma was sure good to you. Good things come to those who do good. Congrats on those sweet tickets.

Dew

Awesome story and return! Nice rings too! I haven't been out to Sandys yet. I heard the water is pretty rough out there?

Very nice finds, and good job on the keys return!

You should really not mention the beaches you are hunting, especially when you find multiple gold. You may show up tomorrow and find 5 guys there with metal detectors... there are people out there that watch the forums looking for good spots to hunt. Don't make it easy for them...

DeeDee....great gold and great story. Doing the right thing always pays off in the end....cheers !!!!

Back
Top Bottom