First ring at the beach but its unmarked.... Fooey

North Shore

Looks like a ring to me lol... Hard conditions a lot of sand moved around with the recent noreaster.

Attachments

• 1019191027_HDR~2.jpg
    1019191027_HDR~2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 399
If it has some weight could be a good one. It actually looks pretty decent in the picture. Some markings are worn or lightly stamped. I have found markings on rings in photos that I didn't see in person. Regardless- congrats on the ring!

Small ring, weighs 3 grams fits on my first knuckle on my ring finger. I'll test it at some point, don't want to be let down lol

Probably silver based on the weight. Good luck !

Dont have a loop unfortunately. Doesnt look or sound like silver when dropped on the table top and it was a low mid tone.

I forget the exact signal on site but its air testing now at 12-01 to 12-04 on the CTX, I should dig foil always lol I definitely get sick of digging foil at the beach.

Obviously an acid test or specific gravity test would tell. Even a scratch test would most likely rule out SS. Could be SS but but it’s not very shinny inside

A small ladies pt can weigh around 3g. I've never found 1 that weighs less ... actually average around 3.3g and won't even fit my pinky

SS....is my guess. Got that scratchy look.

It is a ring and who knows...

Let's not rule out Palladium. I have found them just like that. Only thing again is the weight concerns me. But you say it is a small ring. Test that sucker. Let us know !

Back
Top Bottom