First Seated Coin

Kansashunter

Elite Member
I was hunting a 1960 house in the country, a 18 acre farm of sorts. I had hunted this one other time with the best find being a pair of Wheats in the same hole. Didn't expect much but once again, I had found a pair of Wheats together so I kept hunting. Making my way to the exact middle of the huge front yard, got a nice silver dime signal on the Nox. Expecting to pull out a Roosevelt, It was an awesome surprise. This is a coin that I had not yet found, so it made it much better.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 497
  • image5 (1).jpg
    image5 (1).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 471
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 464
  • image3 (1).jpeg
    image3 (1).jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 464
Say.... is that one of those new rubber wedding rings you are wearing? How dare you on a metal detecting site!:laughing:
Nice coin though..good job there! :friends:

I bet you were pretty excited when you realize what you had. Great detail on that coin. I remember my first one. Called my wife while I was still out in the field.

Sweet seated!

Its strange that the "of" is worn off but you have a full shield/liberty... funky wear pattern.

Congrats on your first Seated coin. Yours looks to be in very good condition. Seated's don't come around all that often and are very cherished digs. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom