Simplex+ USA Waiting Thread

One reason I am still enjoying this wonderful outdoor sport for well over five-decades is because I am very patient.

Old school demolition is planned for almost a year away but I'll be ready for it, because I'm patient.

I've had a late-in-the-year beach hunting tripped planed for a new, "entry-level" detector that has been delayed, but I'll get to it soon enough because I'm patient.

I have a dedicated spot in my Detector Outfit for a simple but functional detector that is waterproof, and versatile enough to always be kept in my vehicle for ready enjoyment. I believe the Simplex+ is just the unit to fill that void, and it will be filled soon I'm sure because I'm patient.

I don't mind waiting a bit longer, especially since I have confidence in the manufacturer and the quality and performance of their products.

Just my thoughts ....

Monte

In other news, my Nox is scheduled to arrive today! Woo!! Can't wait to get out with it.

Hope the Simplex+ wait is going well for everybody.

Hordfest said:
In other news, my Nox is scheduled to arrive today! Woo!! Can't wait to get out with it.
I hope you're satisfied and the wait was worth it to you for the sites you plan to hunt.

Once you've read and re-read the User Manual, taken it afield enough to learn it and get comfortable with the performance, be sure to start a fresh post to tell us how you're doing. No sense in dragging this one out.

Hordfest said:
Hope the Simplex+ wait is going well for everybody.
As I mentioned in a post above, I have ample patience and know that it won't be too long, and when the Simplex+ arrives I'll gladly be putting it to work on a regular basis to get to know it well.

I've been using the 'waiting time' to thin down my entire detector group and have just 3 models to part with. I've been hunting what places I can using everything I had to thin down those that fall short of my expectations for in-the-field performance, and took the liberty of adding the Simplex+ to my Nokta / Makro model count, knowing it won't be long before it arrives.

I have a couple of friends who are interested in comparing their newer devices to the Simplex+, and I'll gladly do just that. However, I have reminded them that the Simplex + is an "entry-level" detector. :roll:

Monte

According to Dilek on Facebook the shipment to the U.S. should be in the air by Monday the 28th. It will have to pass customs next week. Not sure how long that should take.

Was just looking at my emails and saw a ad for this detector with a sale price of $254...

They should be here very soon, I am anxiously waiting and so are several of my customers. Going to be a fine detector.

It will be interesting to see how it performs your nail board test Monte as it has a factory fixed ferrous tone break.

I've been using the 'waiting time' to thin down my entire detector group and have just 3 models to part with. I've been hunting what places I can using everything I had to thin down those that fall short of my expectations for in-the-field performance, and took the liberty of adding the Simplex+ to my Nokta / Makro model count, knowing it won't be long before it arrives.

I have a couple of friends who are interested in comparing their newer devices to the Simplex+, and I'll gladly do just that. However, I have reminded them that the Simplex + is an "entry-level" detector. :roll:

Monte

Winter is arriving here and so for the next 3-4 months I've got very little use for a detector unless we get a break / thaw during that period. So after I see some feedback on performance in warm climates I will decide whether it will benefit me to purchase the Simplex. I am very, very pleased with the abilities of what I already own. If there's something that will increase my enjoyment of the hobby, I'll take a look when the frost comes out of the ground in 2020.

Just got word first shipment to USA is very anemic and no where near filling pre-orders. Hope everyone is prepared to wait for quite a while.

Just got word first shipment to USA is very anemic and no where near filling pre-orders. Hope everyone is prepared to wait for quite a while.

Hello... I do not know what information was given to you but we are shipping to 3 separate destinations:

1- Full order of 1st PO
2-Full order of first PO and partial from the second PO
3- 2/3 of the first PO

All rest to be shipped the 3rd week of November. Thanks.

nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth to dispel any incorrect info - :cool3:

nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth to dispel any incorrect info - :cool3:

I sure hope the actual USA distribution channels that know numbers from dealers are incorrect. Because if they are correct, there is going to be A LOT of disappointed people out there waiting. A LOT!

He purchased from Treasure Mountain.
And after he replied another person said they got there confirmation. :)

Mods... delete my post violates any rules. I am not affiliated with Treasure Mountain or anybody else for that mater

Back
Top Bottom