AWESOME hunts with KOB, two firsts for me.

If theres a P behind the K it probably means gold plated. All the P's I found where indeed plated.
But plated with real ice, can imo not be, so is the P really there?

If theres a P behind the K it probably means gold plated. All the P's I found where indeed plated.
But plated with real ice, can imo not be, so is the P really there?

Here in the States 14Kp means 14k plumb, meaning the 14k is exact not plus or minus which 14k usually allows for. It is good to find rings like this. I have not seen 14kp as plated, although there may be fake 14kp's out there. I just haven't seen it. I have seen plenty of things marked 14k that are fake.

Damn KOB after your Banishment awhile back and Your Not so friendly post back in June I would of NEVER guessed you would hunt with anyone else again :lol:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=274238

KOB That was an AWESOME gesture on your part and PRyan seems like a hell of a nice guy, that I would love to hunt with sometime too !!

Major Kudos to "The KOB" !

Thank you ! The KOB does have a heart ! Pryan is a great guy to hunt with. Don't be surprised if he comes out on your turf and out hunts you !

Damn KOB after your Banishment awhile back and Your Not so friendly post back in June I would of NEVER guessed you would hunt with anyone else again :lol:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=274238

KOB That was an AWESOME gesture on your part and PRyan seems like a hell of a nice guy, that I would love to hunt with sometime too !!

Major Kudos to "The KOB" !

AMEN.. The KOB is a great person to hunt with, and I look forward to getting out there again sometime.

If I'm ever on your home turf, I'd love to get together, or if you end up out my way.

That's your first gold ring? That may be one of the best first gold rings posted here! Congrats!!! :yes: :wow:

It's my first gold of ANY sort :)

In a way I wish that I had found a plain gold band first, since there's no way I can ever sell this one, although it's worth quite a bit of money.

X-2!
Lets load up the Bus and have a FMDF trip West to visit KOB!;)

Welcome to KOBs Kustom Tours ! Yes , book now , seats are filling fast ! For only $899 pp , you and your buddies can spend 3 days detecting So.Cal.

The KOB Tour includes : Treasure hunting a minimum of 3 different beaches. Train ride down to San Diego's treasure coast. Bus ride up North to Santa Cruz , where you will have a meet and greet with 2 treasure hunting legends of there own minds ! Where at least one lucky hunter is guaranteed to find a gold ring..

What more could you want ?

Wait.... there's more... for a limited time only...
For only $149 you will get a 15 minute , one on one hunt with THE KOB , learning all his tips and tricks of hunting a beach. Also an autographed picture of you and THE KOB !
Act now ! First come first served....

Welcome to KOBs Kustom Tours ! Yes , book now , seats are filling fast ! For only $899 pp , you and your buddies can spend 3 days detecting So.Cal.

The KOB Tour includes : Treasure hunting a minimum of 3 different beaches. Train ride down to San Diego's treasure coast. Bus ride up North to Santa Cruz , where you will have a meet and greet with 2 treasure hunting legends of there own minds ! Where at least one lucky hunter is guaranteed to find a gold ring..

What more could you want ?

Wait.... there's more... for a limited time only...
For only $149 you will get a 15 minute , one on one hunt with THE KOB , learning all his tips and tricks of hunting a beach. Also an autographed picture of you and THE KOB !
Act now ! First come first served....

There you go, just need to say everyone gets a free "KOB" "I hunted with KOB"..T/shirt.....:D

It's my first gold of ANY sort :)

In a way I wish that I had found a plain gold band first, since there's no way I can ever sell this one, although it's worth quite a bit of money.

That is an epic 1st gold find! Crushes my little dainty 10k I found on my first trip to the beach. Well done! You deserve it!

Congrats to Pryan67 on a beautiful gold ring!

KOB, don't feel too bad. A similar thing happened to me about five years ago. I was visiting a good friend of mine in Canada who has never touched a metal detector. We went to a saltwater beach and I gave him a 5 minute crash course on my ACE250 and turned him loose while I water hunted with a water machine. Well after about 2 hours I had nothing, not even a pull tab. Came back to him and the wives and he tells me that he found a gold ring :shock: :wow:, I thought he was kidding until he showed me the 10k mens gold band. I wasn't a happy camper.:mad:

Congrats to Pryan67 on a beautiful gold ring!

KOB, don't feel too bad. A similar thing happened to me about five years ago. I was visiting a good friend of mine in Canada who has never touched a metal detector. We went to a saltwater beach and I gave him a 5 minute crash course on my ACE250 and turned him loose while I water hunted with a water machine. Well after about 2 hours I had nothing, not even a pull tab. Came back to him and the wives and he tells me that he found a gold ring :shock: :wow:, I thought he was kidding until he showed me the 10k mens gold band. I wasn't a happy camper.:mad:
When I was showing my dirt hunting buddy how to hunt the beach, not only did I let him use one of my detectors, I marked an "X" on a couple of targets in the wet sand for him. Well, of course, you know what happened next- he scooped out a 14K, designer gold honker! Talk about an awkward moment.

Bottom line is that he still has the ring, and we're still friends, but boy did that sting for a while. I have found plenty of treasure since then and it's kind of funny now. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom