Key date

yooper69

Elite Member
IMG_20190908_134419357.jpg

IMG_20190908_134451111.jpgJust curious what the experts thoughts are on the value on this coin is. Thanks

I always go to EPay for price comparison, currently there are 250+ examples, and that’s just buy-it-now. All old dug silver coins have environmental damage, that being said, I have no idea of the value.

Nice dig by the way.

Not my series but it’s a nice hole filler given that it is a key date. Obverse looks like it’s been pretty harshly cleaned and reverse has other issues. I’d go with details 8. A value of 80ish bucks is probably pretty close. Really depends on overall eye appeal since there are lots of that coin in that type of condition available.

Wow! Nice score.

really nice score.. I would say average condition.. 80 bucks

I always go to EPay for price comparison, currently there are 250+ examples, and that’s just buy-it-now. All old dug silver coins have environmental damage, that being said, I have no idea of the value.

Nice dig by the way.

Not my series but it’s a nice hole filler given that it is a key date. Obverse looks like it’s been pretty harshly cleaned and reverse has other issues. I’d go with details 8. A value of 80ish bucks is probably pretty close. Really depends on overall eye appeal since there are lots of that coin in that type of condition available.
I appreciate all the info. Maybe i will put it in the auction section.

Back
Top Bottom