It's been bleak, but good to get out

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
While it would be nice to report finding some gold, that just hasn't happened except for a 14K charm I found a while back. It's partially my fault for not getting out much, and partially that beach conditions have been poor. My last hunt produced a couple bucks in change, a couple cars, and a plated junk ring plus the usual trash. At least the grandkids will enjoy the cars. The best weather of the year has arrived, so I'll be out more and hope to improve the record. Happy hunting out there!

Attachments

• IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 319
I have a big plastic pretzel jar of cars that's almost full. Soon I will bring it to school for the secretaries to give to the small children when they come with their parents to sign out their older children from school.

Kind of looks like my last hunt (my last few hunts actually)but better times are coming! :yes:
Let's hope so. Good luck to you!
I have a big plastic pretzel jar of cars that's almost full. Soon I will bring it to school for the secretaries to give to the small children when they come with their parents to sign out their older children from school.
Neat idea Felix. That's a great way to put them to use, rather than have them gathering dust in some out-of-the-way corner.

You did well, seeing the right targets gold has to be near...And i love this weather also. We here just need calmer winds..

Back
Top Bottom