What is happening with Garrett 1350?

gho rav

I have garrett 1350 about 4 years, last season it started to behave unpredictably. I can work with a detector all days without some problems, but I can't do it normally even weeks sometimes..., because a detector turning off itself every 15-30 minutes, or I can't turn on by pressing a launch button and when it begin to work at last - all scales is on highest, sound volume is terrible :) Problems is very variuos and strange..., for example I can't make volume below third level :) or I can't do reject/accept on the specific discrimination area sometimes, but other things is working perfect :) and I could list many other strange problems which is vanishing or coming unexpectedly

Somebody knows which part is broken, what I should replace? Maybe here is so many problems or expensive parts to change, that repairing could cost more then the detector itself?

Thanks for advice, I'll try to do it.

I didn't mentioned what caused these problems. It began when I drove with bicycle and carried detector in not proper bag on my shoulder, hard road, detector got contacts with wheel, and even was contact with small bushes/trees... After that, these problems began... and become stronger with time

Back
Top Bottom