My eyes hurt

low tide

Elite Member
I went to a beach that I usually have bad luck at. I usually have always hit it at night because it's known to be a nudist beach.I made the mistake of going at 5am for a low tide.
Good erosion but the sand is starting to return meaning stale, clean sand. Not even trash. I probably put 2 mi of walking with only a few coins. Then I saw a section of tide line that had choppy water and was darker. A nice cut
... sweet. Suddenly , with in 1 hr I had 25 quarters 24 dimes 20 nickels and a handful of pennies. No gold dang it. Tide started pushing me inland so I had to give it up. On the way out the naked people started showing up. Not good on my eyes esp since they were all guys.:yikes::stop:

Hope you marked the spot for next time. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theoretically, it's great because they hike in there w/their clothes and then peel everything off.... I'd think it would make the odds of finding jewelry even more. If I find a ring thats larger than that for a finger I'm sure NOT to take it....:laughing:

I went to a beach that I usually have bad luck at. I usually have always hit it at night because it's known to be a nudist beach.I made the mistake of going at 5am for a low tide.
Good erosion but the sand is starting to return meaning stale, clean sand. Not even trash. I probably put 2 mi of walking with only a few coins. Then I saw a section of tide line that had choppy water and was darker. A nice cut
... sweet. Suddenly , with in 1 hr I had 25 quarters 24 dimes 20 nickels and a handful of pennies. No gold dang it. Tide started pushing me inland so I had to give it up. On the way out the naked people started showing up. Not good on my eyes esp since they were all guys.:yikes::stop:

The first time I went there I had visions of beautiful naked women skipping around everywhere... Instead I was greeted by old wrinkly dongs in every direction I looked... :no:

Theoretically, it's great because they hike in there w/their clothes and then peel everything off.... I'd think it would make the odds of finding jewelry even more. If I find a ring thats larger than that for a finger I'm sure NOT to take it....:laughing:

What? Naked people can't use napkins? :lol:

Sage(you don't know where it's been!)Grouse

The first time I went there I had visions of beautiful naked women skipping around everywhere... Instead I was greeted by old wrinkly dongs in every direction I looked... :no:

Silly! You were in a department store! Now get out of that changing room. :shock:

Sage(does this tan make me look fat?)Grouse

on a side note: Maybe I should go metal detect naked. Then again, people would freak out.... OMG A METAL DETECTORIST! Children.... close your eyes. :laughing: He has a really long Black pole (CTX) and a really little white one...

I guess this is a good enough excuse to say: "Pics or it didnt happen!" :laughing:

You missed a once in a lifetime chance there Pal...! Nude detecting!...Now that woulda been a post!....especially if you kept your sandals and black knee socks on and had somebody take your pic! :laughing: dammmit that would of been funny!
Mud

who says I can't go back? It's 20 minutes away... lol.... Maybe after 200,000 sit ups.

on a side note: Maybe I should go metal detect naked. Then again, people would freak out.... OMG A METAL DETECTORIST! Children.... close your eyes. :laughing: He has a really long Black pole (CTX) and a really little white one...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have one of those beaches where I live and they are all guys,,,,I made that mistake also going in the morning and walked up a sand dune and boy was I surprised,,,,:shock:GL HH

:laughing::laughing:In their defense, Humans going 'skyclad' does have historical precedence and in certain climes and situations, is not only appropriate but efficient! ...Modern shame and cheap clothing has only been around a few centuries. I suspect it was a marketing ploy by Walmart....I bet a lot of work was done 'buck' back in the day, and still is in 80% of the World...maybe 90% in Las Vegas!
Just try making your own clothes once! Heck, try making a hat from scratch!

If you ever get lost in the Wilderness of North America, survival situation, night closing in, the best way to be found is by simply taking off all your clothes! Somebody will walk up on you in about 15 minutes! :laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
Just got back from day 2 of "The hurting eye's" beach. Yesterday I took the CTX and today I took the Excal with the 15" WOT. Nearly identical change count except my pennies went skyrocket with the excal as usual. Both pictures are from the same 40 ft section of beach.

My legs were SORE as sore can be from having to traverse the cliffside stair casing from yesterday . Today, I barely made it. Literally. I did manage to get a 10k 3g ring. Nothing special but it's GOLD #17...

Attachments

• 20160524_113546.jpg
    20160524_113546.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 20160524_112451.jpg
    20160524_112451.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 20160522_115623.jpg
    20160522_115623.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 284
Back
Top Bottom