Newbie here in Apple Valley CA!

LMTJL88

Hey all my name is Lauren,im 25 and new to Metal Detecting/treasure hunting. I have a Garrett AT PRO and so far iam addicted. It would be nice to find a hunting buddy or even just have friends from wherever just to chat with that share the same interests. I also hunt rattlesnakes,do native american beading,off-road, ATV,camp, explore mines/caves,hike and everything outdoors. And Im also going to school to be an herpetologist. So anyways I get on facebook more then this forum so if you would like to add me or follow me on facebook please do because I would LOVE to make more friends and share stories. Not alot of people in my age group are as interested in what im into. So hardly know anyone I can bond with. Heres my page
https://www.facebook.com/THAT.CRAZY.DESERT.GIRL

Your add friend or follow will be MUCH appreciated. Thank you and good luck on future hunts! :grin:

Welcome from Vilseck Germany. I used to live in Apple Valley over on Tecopa road. my Sister still lives out there.

Well well well....finally, someone to talk too...smiles.

I'm happy to run into you...I'm over the bridge in Victorville. I'm fairly new to MD'n too....been at it for about 7 months now. I'm working tons of hours though and dont have alot of time to get out, but when I do get a day off, I like to go to any of the local parks and dig up whatever I run my coil over.

Hope to catch up with you sometime

HDD....

Best Wishes

Back
Top Bottom