Day 300 - Physical Assault!

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
I was on the beach at 6:00 this morning. Three hour hunt yielded $10.10, a knife, and some kind of lighter that doesn't seem to work.

So, I was doing a little dry sand as I'm making my way off the beach and I see a lady who layed out four blankets all nice and neat. As I approach she's tugging on them, swiping across the top, trying to get the wrinkles out. So I ask, "Excuse me, but I haven't had a chance to detect here yet. Could you please move your blankets about 100 yards over there?" She looked at me kind of dumb-founded. Looked at her blankets. Looked back at me, mouth open. She was speechless! Then I smiled and told her I was kidding. She started laughing and then hauled off and hit my shoulder. I was physically assaulted! :laughing:

It's okay to mess with people you don't know. :D

R5

I was on the beach at 6:00 this morning. Three hour hunt yielded $10.10, a knife, and some kind of lighter that doesn't seem to work.

So, I was doing a little dry sand as I'm making my way off the beach and I see a lady who layed out four blankets all nice and neat. As I approach she's tugging on them, swiping across the top, trying to get the wrinkles out. So I ask, "Excuse me, but I haven't had a chance to detect here yet. Could you please move your blankets about 100 yards over there?" She looked at me kind of dumb-founded. Looked at her blankets. Looked back at me, mouth open. She was speechless! Then I smiled and told her I was kidding. She started laughing and then hauled off and hit my shoulder. I was physically assaulted! :laughing:

R5
I would of hit you too.:lol:kidding.

You could have given her the story I suggested a few years ago for a rude person on the beach.

You should have told the girl at the beach, “I’m looking for that southeast Asian Beach Viper that escaped from the zoo”. “They always head straight for the beach, this one has bitten two people already and the hospital is out of antivenin”. “Nasty animal the Beach Viper, aggressive and buries itself in the sand waiting for a victim, gruesome death, but, never mind all that, since I’m bothering you I’ll move on. Enjoy the beach, and, oh, you might want to put some shoes on”. :laughing::laughing:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=104048&highlight=Sand+Viper

:laughing::laughing:

I'm gonna try it! "Hey! Theres No Clothing allowed on this beach! Local Ordinance! Y'all are gonna havta get straight nakid immediately or pack up your gear and get the hell out of here!!" :laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

I'm gonna try it! "Hey! Theres No Clothing allowed on this beach! Local Ordinance! Y'all are gonna havta get straight nakid immediately or pack up your gear and get the hell out of here!!" :laughing:

Mud, if you and The Lama ever connect, I don't want to be around! :laughing:

R5

She was speechless! Then I smiled and told her I was kidding. She started laughing and then hauled off and hit my shoulder. I was physically assaulted! :laughing:

R5

:lol: :shock: Awesome.....I'm going to have to steal that one for myself. :yes: :D

:cool: Rude person on the beach... as in, like... following you, standing right beside you as you work, and sticking their face in your scoop as you retrieve the target? That kind of rude?

R5

I'm not implying she was being rude, just offering a possible funny response.

I probably wouldn't have been able to walk by without doing the same. Too funny

Back
Top Bottom