Huge Gold Bracelet Found Today

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well it was one of those catch and release things. I made a dive for some keys, a stapler and a pair of scissors for a company and found all three. Next I go to another marina and pick up a cell phone and a pair of Ray Bans. I come out to a missed call. A beautiful bracelet went into a marina an hour away. So off I go. As I get there I am thinking great a foot of muck. And my main toys were on my boat. So I get out my Garrett Carrot. Put in a new battery and turn it on. It won't find my truck. Take the battery out put it back in and nothing. So I jump in. No muck the bracelet is laying right on top. Another great day in the water.

The picture isn't very good but you might see how big this bracelet is. A monster for a woman!

When you go to do marina searches for something someone lost do you ever just stay down awhile even if you found it so that you can look for other stuff too? There was a nice wedding ring set lost here at the marina as the person was getting off of a charter boat a couple years ago, never recovered as nobody here dives and detects. I wonder if it would still be right there... if only I dove :)

When you go to do marina searches for something someone lost do you ever just stay down awhile even if you found it so that you can look for other stuff too? There was a nice wedding ring set lost here at the marina as the person was getting off of a charter boat a couple years ago, never recovered as nobody here dives and detects. I wonder if it would still be right there... if only I dove :)

It won't move. I found a ring lost 5 years ago in one marina for a guy and I just got a cell phone yesterday a person lost two years ago. I found that in less than 15 seconds. Nothing ever moves at marina's.

Sometimes I look for other things. Not often. Today I was so busy I just got the items and came out

Well it was one of those catch and release things. I made a dive for some keys, a stapler and a pair of scissors for a company and found all three. Next I go to another marina and pick up a cell phone and a pair of Ray Bans. I come out to a missed call. A beautiful bracelet went into a marina an hour away. So off I go. As I get there I am thinking great a foot of muck. And my main toys were on my boat. So I get out my Garrett Carrot. Put in a new battery and turn it on. It won't find my truck. Take the battery out put it back in and nothing. So I jump in. No muck the bracelet is laying right on top. Another great day in the water.

The picture isn't very good but you might see how big this bracelet is. A monster for a woman!

Bet you were sweating it, thinking about trying to find that without gear, and then WHAM! Clearly, you're living clean. :)

Cheers!

Skippy

A stapler and scissors? That's a weird request to recover....I can understand the keys.

The company that dropped the keys is an upholstery company for boats. The stapler wasn't made anymore and since I was there, they asked me to find everything. They paid very well so no complaints from me.

The company that dropped the keys is an upholstery company for boats. The stapler wasn't made anymore and since I was there, they asked me to find everything. They paid very well so no complaints from me.

AH!!! That makes sense then...I was curious why a stapler and scissors were with someone on the water...and even if they DID have it, why they'd care so much...

NIce saves scuba, you are on a different but great year again!

Back
Top Bottom