Cleaned-out the cotton field junk bucket

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
I promised myself today to do this after EVERY hunt, and not after a couple weeks. :laughing: I did find a couple items I was unaware of though.

Group junk shot
PB170002.jpg

Oil lamp parts
PB170004.jpg

Several cap gun pieces, however I think the trigger guard (middle near bottom) may be from an actual firearm.

PB170005.jpg

This is about 4" diameter, so I'm guessing a small mirror, or large compact.
PB170007.jpg

A couple lighters and part of a shaving razor.
PB170011.jpg

An odd aluminum fork, notice the other items to the left ;) The one on the right above the fork was nothing.
PB170014.jpg

This was the rolled-up piece next to the fork.
PB170015.jpg

As was this, also aluminum, and obviously an expensive/quality piece of jewelry :lol: Still cool to find. Looks as though the owner tried engraving their own design on it.

PB170017.jpg

PB170018.jpg

PB170019.jpg

Wow ! Looks about right :laughing: trash often does equal treasure though, you should post a group photo of the goods too :cool: good luck on the return trip!

Now THATS a junk shot! Worthy of a Jumbo Font! :laughing:

iu

:p

Wow ! Looks about right :laughing: trash often does equal treasure though, you should post a group photo of the goods too :cool: good luck on the return trip!

I've posted them as I found them, much more junk than keepers. I left tons of iron in the fields, as long as it was something that wouldn't puncture a tire. Figured it'd been there for decades, it could stay there a few more :lol: Thanks!

If the lighter on the right is a Zippo, you can send it in for a free replacement.

I wasn't gonna clean it up to find out :lol: It's in the trash now.

$4 in brass...

<°)))>{

I kept that ;)

Back
Top Bottom